The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment - Coral Spice

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/14/2012 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love all of the high shine lip treatments but this is one of my fave shades. It is perfect for fair skin and fair haired girls. The smell is sooooo yummy. It smells like mango and papaya. It is a thicker gloss and not watery like other brands. It's very moisturizing as well and leaves my lips soft after the colour is gone. Lasting power is a bit longer than some other glosses I have tried. It is VERY sticky which is a bit of a minus for this gloss.
All in all it leaves a natural peachypink shine to the lips without drying them out! Definetly a keeper and a color I can't live without.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really liked this stuff. It made my lips feel amazing and soft. It wasn't as sticky as some other things I have tried. The only thing that would keep me from buying this again was that it leaked all over my purse.

on 4/24/2012 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this lip gloss.
This product is more than just a gloss, it is moisture infused, which makes it a little heavy but prevents the lips from getting dry and chappy.
The Coral color is lovely and suits fair skin tone very well.
It does not wear off easily and lips have a luscious yet very natural look. Definitely one of my favorites!

on 12/4/2010 4:41:00 PM

This is an average lip gloss. It is a bit sticky. However, it's moisturizing and I like the slanted tip applicator. I also like the coral pink color and the fruity scent. It has a bit of shimmer in it, but it's quite subtle.
Since it's sticky and I don't like sticky lip glosses at all I wouldn't repurchase. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses