Maybelline Color Sensational - Fuchsia Fever

4.5

This color is not acceptable for any professional work place.

That being said, for younger girls, it may be cute. Also, it MAY be cute in the summer with a matching outfit, but other than that, it is wayyy to flashy and trashy looking (IMO)

MOREOVER, the quality of the product is great. It stays on well and is very comfortable to wear. It is not drying, nor hydrating.

I wouldn't buy it again simply becasue the color looks too cheap. I'm still looking for a wearable fuschia lippie.

on 11/24/2013 12:41:00 PM

Another instant favorite from Maybelline! Just think I bought this in the wrong season...I think I'll wear it a lot in the Spring and Summer months. I exchanged Fifth Ave Fuschia (because it was too warm) for this one and I love it. This one is easier for fairer girls to pull off than the other color I mentioned because (I think) it looks cooler. I would buy this again; I can't wait to try the vivids!

on 11/22/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is gorgeous. It is a vibrant neon pink that definately stands out. I orginally purchased this color because I heard it was a dead on dupe for MAC's Candy Yum-Yum and it is. I now own both colors and they are very simar. The finish is different but they can be confused. I am glad I got it and I would repurchase!! I recommend getting this color if you are thinking of Candy Yum-Yum. The quality of Fuchsia Fever is just as great. :)

on 11/20/2013 10:54:00 AM

The color payoff in this lipsticks is amazing, this is what I like the most about them. I feel this particular color makes my teeth look slightly yellow, I find the shade too tacky and I feel It doesn´t look very "professional" if you want to wear it in your office. It is the typical "Barbie pink". I can't stand how much this lipstick dry my lips, it even leaves a dry white cast in the corners of my mouth, gross!!! No other lipstick does that, so this baby is going to see the trash can. I own other lipsticks from the Maybelline Sensationals range and I haven't had a similar problem with them so I guess it must be something in the composition of this particular color. The truth is I really liked to love this but I prefer to pay the extra bucks and buy a MAC lipstick.

PD: the packaging gets scratched in a couple days and the cap seems like it is going to break at any time.

on 5/18/2013 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Lovely pink lipstick, very bold barbie pink colour. Applies evenly is very moisturising can be used for all skin types love it

on 4/14/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a bold, moisturizing, pink lippie. Found it on clearance for $2 at Giant a year ago & its my fave color so I had to buy it. If you're a shy one like myself, brace yourself LOL! It can be a very exciting color & could also be a MAC Candy YumYum dupe. I try to wear it w/a darker, plum lipliner. Make sure you exfoliate your lips very well before wearing this, as with most pinks, they will show every lip line. The only thing that turned me off about this lipstick is its very strong scent.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Finally a Barbie pink for the dark skinned ladies!! I have been looking for a bright pretty pink forever. I had MAC's CYY on my radae but it is always sold out so I heard about Fuschia Fever being a dupe from YouTube. I use this color with a brown lip liner and top with a NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Ice Princess and I have the perfect pink lip. Confidence is needed for this bright and bold pretty pink :)

on 12/23/2012 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great color for all skin tones! I love how it's like a Barbie color, and it doesn't come off easily. It looks great especially on olive skin tones. Because it is a lighter color it makes your lips look much bigger

love this lipstick! on me it looks best with lip liner i bought color 15 pink from the color sensation line and it looks awesome together totally loving this bold color! im nc 25-30 and it looks so brightening with my skin tone ive owned pink noveau by mac and the color is similar but i prefer this ones price tag more. i also prefeer to apply this straight from the tube and blot versus a lip brush. the scent is sort of there but goes away with time. the lipstick cost me 7$ and the lip liner 6$ so both for about the price of one mac lipstick. dont get me wrong i love mac lipsticks to death, but if i can find a dupe thats similar then why not :)

on 10/20/2012 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So far, I really like this lipstick. I enjoy bright pinks so FUCHSIA FEVER stood out when I was browsing in the drugstore. I don't usually buy Maybelline lipsticks but since it was on sale I took a chance. It's creamy and the scent doesn't bother me at all (although I only smell it when I apply the lipstick). I'm pleased with my purchase. It didn't occur to me that this could be a MAC CYY dupe until I read other reviews. I'll just consider that a bonus :)

Popular Lipsticks