December 20, 2014 | 1604 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Equate - Firming Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is the generic version of L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream. I have been on the search for one I like and this is nice. I wanted to try the actual L'Oreal but wasn't sure about the price and how I would like it. Next time I will probably try the original.

This does work well. The lines around my eye after applying it fade away and the under eye is definitely moisturized. I have very dry under eyes. It did not burn or irritate, which is another issue I have. The lines reappear about about 12 hours I noticed, so I am guessing it lasts about 10-12 hours. You can use it morning and night and under makeup.

It absorbs quickly as well and I feel like it does help me a lot. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am reviewing the Advanced Reviving Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Day/Night Cream. This stuff is pretty good. I can't compare it to anything as this is the first eye cream I have ever tried. It is definitely a lot cheaper than any other cream I have researched or found. When I apply this, I immediately feel the skin around my eyes tighten. I think it is a temporary thing. However, since I am 29 and have no wrinkles, I know I am at least doing something positive when I apply this moisturizing product. I am just starting my second tub and will probably be repurchasing.
I use this every morning after I wash my face and before I apply my sunblock and makeup. I sometimes use it at night after I wash my face but only if I am not in the mood to deal with applying coconut oil instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing Equate Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Day/Night Cream, which I believe is a generic versions of L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream... I'm not 100% sure if this thread is for the same product (maybe Equate makes more than one eye cream?). Anyway, I don't regret cheaping out and buying this product.The delicate skin around my eyes gets irritated quite easily, especially when I'm using cleansing towelettes (but I can't stop! THE CONVENIENCE!), but everything's been hunky dory since I started using this eye cream regularly. It is not the best eye cream I've used, but it is the cheapest and it seems to handle my primary concern admirably. I wish it sank in a bit faster, but I've started keeping it in the fridge and now it feels so good and soothing when I put it on that I don't care how long it takes to absorb. This cream is quite moisturizing and I love putting it all over my face every few days--it makes my skin super soft and glow-y. If I bought it again, it would be to use in rotation as a facial moisturizer. I'm starting to notice fine lines around my eyes, so I want to find an eye cream with some anti-aging oomph.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Its just okay overall. The price is cheap & the ingredients listed seemed decent. I reach for this often when I feel like my eyes need a little pick me up but that isnt everyday. Its refreshing feeling once applied. A tiny .5 oz tub has lasted me a very long time only because I dont use it every day. But I figured it was time for a review since Im more than halfway through it. It leaves a slightly sticky feel a few minutes after application but after a while it finally absorbs into the skin. Now that the weather is cooler I think I will use this product up quicker since my skin has a tendency to dry out as of late. I havent found my HG eye cream so while Im on the search for "the one" I will probably repurchase this.