mark Hollywood - L.A. Flip for It Kit

4.7

on 1/19/2013 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was a limited edition type thing. I've had it for a few years and it's still going strong, except the dark brown eyeshadow has a gash in it from a fingernail. :( Anyway, the shadows are great. Pigmented well, smooth, shimmery. Blush is a light shimmery pink. Nice lip products, don't use them that often but they are nice. Overall I really like this.

on 4/13/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Loved this kit! was a limited series and lasted me a long time but alas all good things must come to an end (mines almost gone well the lipstuff anyway) :(. 2 glosses 2 lip creams 2 shadows and one blush. All this for $22 Cd I am well pleased with any kit they release and will continue to purchase till they sell no more

on 12/3/2010 6:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have fair skin, and this is a really nice nude shadow with slight shimmer. It matches my skin exactly. I have yet to experiment with it, but it'll make a good blending base because it won't add any unwanted color. I also like the way it looks in the pan, which doesn't add to its performance but it does make me happy when I use it. :P It's got a unique shimmer in the pan that I can't describe, but it looks neat.