October 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product for an everyday look it opens the eye much more and the smell smells like any other maybelline mascara. Im usally good with 1 and a half coats with this mascara. the brush is nice and tapered with soft rubbery bristles

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by MsBeagle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Basically middle of the road for me all around. Doesn't really lengthen. Doesn't give much volume. it's my every day stay at home mom mascara so I have on something, but it's not impressive. Going out, I'd stick with L'oreal voluminous. However, I bought 3 tubes that were only a buck after clearance and coupons, so i'm not terribly devastated- just use it when I don't care. really like the brush, and keeps my lashes separate really well, however the little rubber "brush scraper" in the tube pops out about half the tine with the brush so if i'm not paying attention, a massive gob of mascara ends up on my lashes and it's hard to get it off without smashing my lashes together or ruining my makeup. I have to just pop it back in and take the brush out again, but it's seriously annoying.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For me, this is a mediocre mascara! I find that I have to apply a lot to get some volume, but I guess it works better for other people. It is not horrible, so I would recommend you to try it out, you won't be wasting that much money!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by novixx6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, not a bad mascara at all. I purchased this in blackest black in the non-waterproof formula, holds a curl nicely, price is decent at Walmart. I like that the wand is rubberized, however I wish it were not bendable as I feel that I have less control with this type of wand. I've seen this item on clearance recently, does anyone know if it is being discontinued? Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this on sale at priceline for $10. I used it before and never liked it, however using it again, I do think I now like it. The formula is quite wet, and doesn't really hold my curl THAT well, however it does separate my lashes and does not smudge/flake on me, and is also very easy to remove with my cetaphil cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good mascara for length. The colour and volume is not strong. Average price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleC99

I remember being really exited to try this mascara as it sounded like the kind of thing I was looking for. Honestly I was a little disappointed, it didn't seem to do anything more than a regular mascara would, also when I put this on my bottom lashes it made them too long! I could say I looked a little like a freak, I also find it dosen't last long on your bottom lashes. So overall this is a okay mascara but I think for the price you may as we'll go with the Maybelline The Falsies (which I love) as it is the same price. If you were going to buy this mascara I would recommend using a bottom lash mascara also like the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara that is made for your bottom lashes.

I hope this review helped :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

I really wanted to like this mascara after paying 10 dollars for it but I didn't it is too wet of a formula and clumps my lashes I see no length but I see some volume which is fine. I also don't like the fact that this mascara flakes during the day and the wand doesn't really help. Maybelline needs to fix this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It isn't a good mascara at all. It clumps and make the eyelashes look extremely spidery. The formula is too watery and the brush is useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by kkcool32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

don't like it at all