July 31, 2014 | 2013 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - eye shadow quad 07 purple haze

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Yep, this is definitely not an eyeshadow quad.
I bought it for the purpose of using it more as glitter but it's not really glitter. I provides lots of sparkle.
The best application is with fingers and applying it over an eyeshadow to give the eyeshadow a punch of sparkle.
These quads are awesome. I remember paying big bucks for a quad like this from stila and for less than half the amount.
You should totally check these out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this thinking it would be a really pretty shimmery purple quad with a lot of color pay-off, but boy was I wrong. It's more like colored glitter that doesn't show up on anything...except my boyfriend's clothes, my clothes, my face, you name it. What a waste of money. I would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ping44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a disappointment. Looks like gorgeous, shimmery color and it is basically just glitter. Can't tell one shade from the other when I apply it because all it is is sparkle. Like another poster said, I would not call this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I won't really call it an eye shadow, it is really a glitter quad cause all four colors are soooo glittery, it is extremely hard to use them as eye shadow for the darker color. However, as glitter, it is probably one of the best glitter I have ever tried.

All four colors contain white glitter in them. The glitters are on a medium size, they are not so small that they become shimmer. It goes on very smoothly, and I think it is a little bit damp, but still gives it a powdery finish unlike regular cream glitter. It is best to use the product with fingers.

And the best part about this glitter is that, it is sooooooooooo sparkly! And yet, it doesn't fall all over you face. I am so in love with it that I am definitely going to get more with gold glitters in it.