November 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by tprosser3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG. The only thing that sucks is the color selection. I'm pretty pale, but the lightest shade is a tad too orange. But it doesn't aggravate my acne prone/sensitive/oily skin and lasts all day... Can beat full coverage and all day wear (with powder of course)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

My favorite foundation. I have combination skin. My skin is acne-prone, blotchy looking, and some dark spots. This is the best coverage foundation I have found in the drugstore. The color range is also amazing, I have very light skin so most products I have to use the lightest shade (and even that is sometimes to dark) with color stay, I can use Buff (the second lightest) and it is a perfect match! Not too yellow not too pink! It's perfect neutralizer for my red blotchy skin. The staying power is also amazing! Hardly any need for retouch, only if going out later in evening I will need a little touch up, but this stuff never gets oily on me. Another thing, it is one of the only foundations that doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin! Highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Amaljwd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! Good coverage. Doesn't cause skin to become oily throughout the day. Best drug store foundation I have found so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Vicc9779

Absolutely LOVE this foundation. Although the colour range sucks! All of the colors are way too pink! However it does provide great coverage and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jessalynwhite

I have very pesky skin and not many foundations seem to work for me but this one does not leave my skin feeling cakey or oily and gives it a nice glow. It stays on throughout the day and provides medium coverage but it is buildable to full coverage. I love this foundation and they have a wide range of colours so it's not difficult to find one that matches your skin tone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a drugstore foundation that works!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Beachhead

I heard so many great things about this product so I decided to buy it and try it out, which was a mistake. The price was almost $11, which isn't that bad, but because of the quality I got from it I'm pretty upset. I put it on and it barely covered anything, looked cakey, and after only wearing it for TWO HOURS all the spots that I did manage to cover started peaking through. I bought the combination/oily skin, I'm not sure if the dry skin one is any better or not. but I am sure that I won't buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by rach3al

This product is okay. It's not my HG foundation though. For me it does really control the oil around my nose and it broke me out once. However I love the matte finish and the way it feels on your skin after it sets it feels like your own skin. And it doesn't transfer. And also it's sometime a pain in the butt to wash off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AmySimmons

I love this foundation, the finish the fact it does not budge it just looks flawless and I find it works for me really well. I use the combination/oily one and it's great BUT I think it's breaking me out, I never put two and two together before but it's not till I read reviews saying the same thing that I realised it must be the foundation. I have loads of breakouts on my chin, forehead and cheeks so I can't imagine it's any other products I'm using as it's only when I use this. A shame as I do love this otherwise :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by cacti

This broke me out so bad!!!!!!!! Do not buy this if you're prone to breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought in a million years I would like a drugstore foundation but I do. my skin is dry for the most part with little to no blemishes. I do however have some discoloration which is why I wear foundation. i purchased normal/dry in the shade caramel. they have a variety of shades to chose from. my shade was pretty much a dead on match. i loved the consistency of the product not to thick or thin. it was very easy to blend using a flat top kabuki brush. price point was awesome i paid maybe eight bucks for the foundation. coverage medium and has a very natural finish. my favorite part of the this foundation is the lasting powder after about nine hours...it still looked amazing! the only con was the glass bottle and no pump so be careful cause you can waste a lot of product. if you're looking for a everyday foundation that's inexpensive and last all day...colorstay is the one!