Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-Long lasting
-Pretty natural looking
-Full coverage

Cons:
-Made me break out
-Packaging

I really loved this foundation. Although the lack of pump or anything to control the amount that comes out is a bit tricky, it wasn't a deal breaker for me. It went on the skin relatively easy and blended nicely. I loved the coverage! I have moderate acne and barely needed any concealer at all! It didnt look cakey on the skin and lasted all day.
But, the deal breaker came when I took off my makeup to see new spots had surfaced. I used it a few more times just to make sure that is was indeed the foundation, but alas, it was.
I would recommend this product for anyone with less sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this foundation years ago. But now when I try to wear it I hate it. It looks so dry on my skin and I don't find it to be full coverage like it used to be. It seems pretty light to medium coverage now. Plus the smell on this foundation is just awful. Only good thing is they recently added pumps to this foundation sadly the formula isn't what it used to be. On to the next foundation, good bye revlon color stay.

This used to be my holy grail drugstore foundation. I actually just stopped using it because I found a different one that just felt nicer on my skin. Still a great product though!

I just bought Revlon colorstay foundation colour 200 nude yesterday and tried it on for 15 hours. First impression when applying the foundation was it was difficult to blend to the face. Unlike my Chanel vitalumiere, I had to blend for almost 5 minutes to make the foundation look natural decent and it was so hard to get the foundation out even for the first use given no pump! However the foundation set nicely on the skin after a while and stayed nice for the whole day - I didn't have to add powder or anything throughout the day! I had no problem removing the makeup using DHC oil makeup remover. And just when I was about to like this foundation, I found out that this has broken my skin :( I had a couple of red pimples on each side of my face and a lot more along the hairline on my forehead. I'm going to have to stick to my Chanel foundation which does give me some clogged pores after using it continuously for a few days but it never breaks me like Revlon Colorstay!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this foundation 3 times I love it! This is my Holly Grail product. Matches my skin perfect doesn't smell very very pigmented build-able Matt foundation. Last all day too, I have yes to find anything better for the price and I am ecstatic that they finally added a pump to the bottle. thank you revlon for being legit <3. the only thing I can say is that it might be a little dry but other than that it's great!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used this for years, and never thought that it was the reason I've been breaking out. I had to be on accutane for my acne and now I feel like a fool cause my skin problems were probably caused by this. Do not use this if you have acne prone skin!!!

This product made me break out so much! My skin has never been so bad but this caught my eye after seeing that it was for combination skin, but it broke me out so much!!!! It is a wonderful foundation but that con is so bad that I won't use it ever again due to the horrible things it did to my skin!

I don't like liquid make up because most break me out, look cakey or turns orange. This product does non of that. I don't wear a lot, I apply with a sponge, dries quick and then I set with powder over it. Keeps my nose and forehead non greasy all day! HG!

Love my color stay!!!!! Stay for the whole day. Only con is not having a pump. Does get cakey if you apply powder straight after so I do my eyes while waiting for it to set. But I would definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HG! Only foundation that worked. I've been using this foundation ever since I started makeup. It is definitely the only drugstore foundation that gives me the right full coverage I want. Leaves a great matte finish that can easily be made dewy. Works fantastic since everyone thinks I'm wearing an expensive foundation. I love the wide array of colors that make it easy to pick your shade. Much cheaper than the high end brand and is reasonably priced. I have acne prone skin and I've seen no difference in my acne. Just use a good cleanser to remove all your makeup at night. The reason for the 4 stars is that you must USE A PRIMER with this as it makes your skin look like skin and avoids it looking cakey as it is easy to do with this foundation. It makes the foundation last so much longer, even through a day at the water park. I also find the packaging to be a hassle. It has no pump so it can be very messy. But at the end of the day, I haven't found a foundation I have liked more than this.