December 18, 2014 | 1668 users online

Moisturizers - Yes To Carrots - Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was compelled to try this because of the natural ingredients and affordable price, but this was so amusingly chalky and pasty that it was funny, quite frankly. I have olive skin, and I can't smear wet chalk all over my face, because I'll look.. like... a lifeguard.

I had to return it right away. I really don't recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always on the lookout for a good, reasonably-priced moisturiser with non-chemical sunscreen. Heard good things about Yes To Carrots, so gave this a shot. Has a nice consistency and great pump bottle. Unfortunately it has a slight funky smell, makes my skin feel a bit tight, and, more importantly, it doesn't play well with other products. Inevitably I end up with tiny white flakies and pills if I use anything over or under it. Not a good look. So, while I think it's probably a good product on its own, it's been fobbed off on my husband as he doesn't use makeup or other moisturisers. Hasn't seemed to cause him any problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted t try a new moisturizer, in the search of a new one I came across this one at walgreens for $14 a bit too expensive if you ask me BUT I read of the natural ingredients that has and I was like WHY NOT? I am so glad to have found this I am ready to try more YES TO products! It leaves my face feeling super soft, no scent and SPF? YES PLEASE! excellent moisturizer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this moisturizer because it has better-for-you ingredients and it's a decent price (around $14 at the drug store). However it feels like it sits on the surface of my skin, which makes me look and feel oily. The quest for decent and affordable spf protection for my oily skin continues. My overall rating reflects the decent price and ingredients - I feel like it may work for some people, and I can use it on my hands so it's not a complete loss. There is some scent but I didn't find it objectionable.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by MayiraMia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff! Feels good on my skin & I've only been using it for a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sugarissweet21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive in the drugstore; I never would've bought it, but I was in Big lots and they had it there. I've always heard good things about Yes To, so I decided I'd give it a try. It only cost me THREE DOLLARS and FIFTY CENTS!! I was so shocked to even see it there in the first place, but when I saw the price, I didn't even care if I needed the stuff (I have been in want of a moisturizer for my face due to random dry patches suddenly appearing). I bought it, and I don't regret it at all. Some people complain of the scent; I smell it while applying, but the scent is gone as soon as it's on my face. The pump is nice,. The product is very moisturizing, and to top it all off, it has SPF. Perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this a few days ago and I won't be using it anymore. There are a lot of positives to this product: it's reasonably priced considering the quality of ingredients, it has SPF, it has a nice consistency and doesn't feel or look greasy, and I really like the pump bottle. BUT this has a really strange smell to me when I put it on my skin. In the bottle, it smells pretty neutral, a little like baby powder or some other product meant for babies. But after I put it on my skin it smells very strange, like mildew or something. I've never had this happen with a lotion before. I've tried it 2 days in a row and it keeps happening. And it lasts all day. If it just went away in a few minutes that would be fine but I can still smell it and i've been wearing it all day. All i put on was the lotion, no makeup or anything. I have no idea why it makes my skin smell like this, maybe I'm too sensitive to smell but I really dislike the scent. Other than that, it's a great product, and it seems like a lot of other people like it, but I won't be using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by avienndha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin is on the drier side, so in the winter I have to use a supplemental moisturizer, but the other three seasons this is the perfect HG moisturizer for me! No weird white cast (though I'm pretty pale and don't notice that much), rubs in well, doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and no weird chemicals! I love this stuff. I panic when the store is out! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by demureninja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this moisturizer practically has it all! A light, gel-like consistency that glides over skin and sinks in quickly, SPF with no scent, an easy-to-use bottle that pumps out exactly the amount of product you want, and a natural formula with no creepy ingredients. My sensitive combination skin likes this product and hasn't had a reaction to it, but as other reviewers have noted, it is a really light moisturizer so may not be heavy enough for drier skins. That said, those of us with combo or oily, acne-prone skin will find this the perfect product to get some moisture and SPF. It's a little spendy for a drugstore product--I paid $10 for it on sale, I believe it's typically about $15. Worth it though, as a little goes a long way, and it makes my skin happy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The texture is rather light and smooth, almost no scent. It contains Zinc Oxide which is the best sunblock ingredient in my opinion. But I would not be repurchasing this because this is totally not sweat resistant. I live in the equatorial region and i perspire. This comes off the moment i perspire. Otherwise, it would be great.

(This contains a form of vitamin A which i read may be bad ingredient in sunblocks, i'm not too sure though but if you are concerned, don't buy this)