July 30, 2014 | 1678 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Plum Purple

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

This is a really pretty color and great liner but unfortunately, mine dried out so quickly and became unusable. Sadly, not even worth the $3.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Lcamato

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this liner. It goes on smooth and I've never had it smudge even after all day wear. The brush it comes with is completely useless though, I threw it out after trying it once. I use a standard eyeliner brush from ulta and have never had an issues. Gorgeous color too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by etain_anders

I almost never wear eyeliner, so this review is from a definite amateur.

I bought this eyeliner mostly because I needed a few more dollars to meet the free shipping requirement. It's a beautiful dark plum, sexy but not flashy. It's got a very soft cream consistency, and despite my inexperience with applying eyeliner, I found this very easy to use. I even liked the little brush that came with it.

Also, this eyeliner stayed on for 12+ hours without budging! Given that eye shadows crease on my oily lids within no time, I think this stuff is amazing. I'm going back to ELF to buy more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by oogg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok i was very hesitant to try this eye liner after trying maybelline studio gel eyeliner (which is amazing) and L'oreal's HIP(which is ok for me) but the many good reviews about E.L.F.'s made me wana try it and so i bought it in plum.
1.the brush is usable, meaning, you can use it for application but not a good choice if you have a good eyeliner brush, it is not as crapy as HIP's. I myself find that a small eyeliner brush is the best for me to apply.
2.when u first open the small jar u find a plum cream with fine shimmer but when it 's applied the shimmer is not visible.
3. the cream is not as pigmented as maybelline u got to apply layers to reach the desired effect, if u don't the color will appear as a brown more than a plum
4.it has a very good staying power without a primer for my eyelids it stayed in avery good shape for straight 7 hours which is never the case on most days.
i know i said i ll buy it again, okay i meant that i will most propably buy shades as ivory and gold for highlighting purposes (tear duct) butnot as an eye liner cose i prefer more pigmented eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

A dupe for Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Eggplant
Price: $3.26 USD
Colour: dark plum
Finish: slight metallic sheen
Pigmentation: opaque
Texture: super creamy
It has good colour payoff and as smooth as Essence Gel Eyeliner. Cheaper, too. It's a must have for green and brown eyed girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I get really tired of looking at certain reviews and seeing people complain about a great product. The first thing I said was its so dark, its hard to see the purple..Get on here people complaining its not dark enough. If it was any darker it would be brown or black. People say it should be more pigmented...I dont understand how that could happen. The worst thing is the is 3 dollars and its a great product compared to ANY cream eyeliner but a 3 dollr drugstore? Come on now, it's GREAT! I have 20 different makeup brushs is not more, and I REALLY REALLY like the little brush that comes with it. I go to that brush with all my liners now. I have this and the black and there botha great product, I wish people would be a little more open minded and be greatful that companies like elf make suh great products and the price they do!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Jacqu1em

I was so excited for this product to arrive! Alas, it has next to no pigment, I've used multiple brushes & even tried to layer various purple eyeshadows on top to salvage it.. With no luck. Will be trying the teal as there are positive views for that one, but would not repurchase this. x

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I thought I was going to like this one because I thought I was getting the same rich pigmentation and sharp performance that the black had to offer, and this looked like it would be a flattering, understated eggplant color. This product was a fail on every level. Definitely nowhere near the quality of the black. This wouldn't even show up on my fair skin, unless I piled the stuff onto my brush and swiped across my eyelid 7-10 times. Even then, it applied streaky and unevenly.
The color was off too. It was nothing like a purple to me, but more like a deep, muddy poo brown with a bit of verrrry subtle red shimmer and red undertone. It made me look very tired, and it brought out any hint of redness in my eyes. Yuck. You rim your entire eye with this, and you will for sure bear a resemblance to a diseased mental patient. But may I bring forth a recommendation for the black and coffee liners in the same range? Now THOSE are some stellar, outstanding quality liners for the price. But with this one and Gunmetal, well, it goes along with the saying, 'you get what you pay for.'

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by dependsongrandpa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is not pigmented at all. I used the brush it came with and it was absolutely horrible. I tried using my more expensive eyeliner brush hopig that would make a difference and it didnt. It is very blotchy and doesnt show up very well. Hoping the other colours do a little more than this one did!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was lemming a purple eyeliner for a WHILE now and when I saw elf, i thought i'd give it a chance! Buttt...I hated the texture of it...it was dry and rough to feel...even sticky at times!..not the usual smooth creamy texture of cream eyeliners. Not enough pigmentation at ALL and on my NC 43 skin, it barely showed up cuz of that. I wouldn't repurchase for the amount they charge for this stuff in my country! Not worth it at all and not a good liner in general. Maybe I could use it as a cream shadow? :S No idea...