April 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Palettes - Sleek - Bad Girl iDivine Eyeshadow Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by robinlacey15

I didn't actually buy this palette I got it free with a magazine subscription so I left the price nuteral. I love the colours and they mix well when putting them on and they stay putt for the day. no melting eyeshadow. I don't like the sponge applicator but I have my own brushes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice palette.Very handy for smokey eyes. If you enjoy blues and purples you're going to love it. My only grip with this is I wish they were more matte shadows and a little less fallout. Other than that, it's been a staple for nights out in my makeup drawer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is such a nice palette, the quality is incredible. It's at least as good if not better than many MAC shadows (I'm not a huge fan anyways). Using it over NYX jumbo in Milk makes them so bright and so pretty...You can make a really pretty liquid metal looking eye with this. My only gripe is the packaging. I have to always pry the thing open and the applicator goes flying. At least I don't need to worry about it flying open during traveling?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

From Australia, bought this online from the states and it was VERY cheap incl. shipping so so cheap (~$9AUD + $10 shipping). Saw the Pixiwoo girls using it, so felt pretty confident it would be a worthy buy - and it is!! Colours swatch true to photo. Ordering process was easy, but as per other reviews no tracking was available
Pros: Great smokey eye/eyelining palette, rich beautiful pigmented colours, long-wear (10hrs+) with high-end base, minimal fall-out, nice big mirror, GREAT packaging
Cons: Too many shimmery colours, more matte colours would be good.
VERDICT: Would buy again every time, soo cheap for such good quality. My normal motto is you get what you pay for, but Sleek you have beaten me - touche!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought two sleekpalettes due to the big hypes and the great swatches I say online.
Pigmentation is great, texture is mostly okay (varies a little) but lots of fallout. The color selectionf the palettes is very nice too.
Problem is, the colors fade away while wearing and they don't stay as vibrant as the look when you put them on, even with high-end-bases, it is quite obvious especially when using highlighting colors next to darker ones, for example a little silver in the inner eye corner and black all around - the silver will fade away. It's okay if you need some cheap but decent stuff for travelling and want ruin or lose your MAC palettes on the way. But if you're looking for some VERY good eyeshadows which are pigmented, well textured AND lasting.....you still have to go for the well-known brands, this is no holy grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MissMicky88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Texture of the eyeshadows are fabulous and creamy, colors are beautiful and vivid, but i don't use it very often. It's great for a night out, but overall to wear too dark. If you love dark smokey eyes, this one shouldn't be missing in your stash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

From the US, ordered with the flat rate shipping of $10. Putting that into account for the price which I think wa $10-$11 US dollars, I'd say this is worth it. If your eyeshadow collection is lackey dark vampy shadows, then this is a good option. The colors are SUPER pigmented. I'd say even TOO pigmented. I don't know if I have a light enough hand to work with these! That's ok though, I will learn :) The swatches posted in this review thread are very accurate to real life.

I looooove the dark blues and purples in this for winter. I'm going to line my bottom lash line with a thin brush with a neutral smokey eye. (From the Au Natural Palette!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this in the mail today - actually - "Royal Mail" from the UK. The ordering process is a little confusing because you don't get updates on your order. BUT - before I ordered my stuff, I researched the company and product quality. I got some good and bad reviews. Mostly the bad ones were about the ordering process. Everyone I see on YouTube has great reviews about the quality. So I took a chance and ordered it! I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the eye shadow pigmentation. The colors are beautiful and fun! I really am satisfied with my purchase. I'm so glad that they made their online store available in the U.S. I would totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Really great palette for a smoky eye. I don't often wear heavy eye make-up so this palette is not as useful as some of the other iDivine palettes (apart from the first three colors in the upper row) but when I do want a smoky eye this is the only thing I use. The eyeshadows are amazing, highly pigmented, non-chalky with little fallout. Amazing product for the price, I just wish the colors were a little more diverse.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great dark palette.. I mostly use these wet as eyeliner rather than shadow, but they are great either way. Very high pigmentation. Like all the sleek products the packaging is very tasteful and good quality. My only gripe is that they don't have a distributor in the US!