October 1, 2014 | 1202 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - 6 color Holiday palette in "Natural"

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

I'm not too impressed with this product because it crumbles so easily! The palette is gorgeous but once the brush hits it , it just crumbles and falls off of your lids. lots and lots of primer needed to make it work

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I picked this up for $3 at Big Lots. I was looking for a natural color palette to keep in my camper. My 2 requirements were #1 cheap and #2 natural. Both fit the bill. I was skeptical after coming back and seeing this was reviewed at 0. I happen to love this palette and I plan on going back and buying a back up. These are great cool toned browns. I don't care for warmer peachy browns and prefer mine more taupe. This has 2 mattes and 4 shimmers. I can create various looks with this one palette. There is one light color, 4 medium browns, and one dark brown. I find that they blend pretty well and stay on a long time with primer. They are very creamy like a previous poster said. There was quite a bit of fallout on my brush (I use an eyeshadow brush, not the enclosed one.). For $3 I don't really care because I can easily afford back-ups. I find it quite a steal and it's replacing my NYX bronze look palette as my travel palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by darksunnygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was dirt cheap so I don't really care that some of these shadows aren't the best. The shadows are super powdery, so much that stiff brushes will not pick up the product at all. The lightest two shadaes are glitter without any pigmentation and lots of fallout. The darker colors are much better but still powdery. I don't use darker colors as much so I'm a little bummed about the lighter shades not working well. the darker colors don't crease for about eight hours with the elf primer, which is good for the price. It's not my favorite, but it isn't totally bad. I'm not going to buy it again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by JelliBelli247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Shimmery golden neutrals with some browns mixed in. Beautiful looking in the pan. When applied however they seem to melt away. If you use this palette I suggest using more then a primer as these really need a solid base to "stick" to your lid. They are soft and creamy. In fact they are way too creamy and soft. One swipe from my brush literally crushed two of the colors resulting in extreme shadow loss in the pan. They just crushed into nothingness :( The colors can be used when removed from the pkging and crushed into pigment jars.The shadows themselves are so nice it would be a waste not to. Also the packaging is pretty decent.