April 20, 2014 | 1692 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kass333

not a bad product. I enjoyed the consistency and lasting power. and the packaging was beautiful. Just much too light for my skin and therefore always had to mix with a different product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This BB cream doesn't have much coverage but I just wear it on days when I want a natural look. It's really suitable for the winter season because it feels like a moisturizer. It smells soooo good! For the price though, I probably will not repurchase.

Please watch my makeup tutorial using this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by jenny_springflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a warm yellowish skin tone (Vietnamese/Chinese). Thinking that a Korean brand would make shades that suits Asian skin tones was wrong of me. I bought this BB cream in shade 2 which was too light for my skin even though I tried using different amounts of it to make the whiteness less apparent. The cream is also too fragranced for me to bear. It smells for hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by beckscxl

This gets cakey upon and after application. A little difficult to 'blend' onto my face and it leaves a sticky feeling on my face too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by caitlinhendrick

Love the packaging and overall quality of this bb cream but it still sucked. I bought it in no.2 and it does offer a nice natural coverage that is build able but that's it. The colouring is very pale and unnatural. I am not unfamiliar with many bb cream brands and the infamous grey casts, pink casts, extreme yellow undertones and unnatural shading and sadly this bb cream is no different. I'm not giving up hope yet on bb creams but this brand is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by tanbaru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this BB Cream. I love Laneige's Night Water Mask so buying this was a no brainer. But it was very disappointing. Here are my reasons why I didn't like the product:
1. Thick consistency - made my skin feel rather heavy and that I was wearing a lot of makeup which I believe goes against the idea behind BB Creams.
2. Difficult application - Very tough to apply, needs to be blended A LOT. I had to give up on my brush and go in with my hands. And I hate using my hands to blend since they get marked with the product. Also, when you have to be out the door in 2 mins, you want a BB Cream that glides over quickly. I rather just use Lancome's Teint Miracle.
3. Sweat marks - I live in a very humid place and it gets hot here. Once you sweat, you will see white sweat splotches and then you need to either touch it up (not recommended) or blend it once more. Eww.
4. Unnatural whiteness - I am aware it's called the snow cream but let's be real. Unless you are Caucasian or have white skin, this is going to stand out against darker skin tones and make you look like a theater actor with white makeup. Best to avoid altogether.
5. White packaging - While the tube itself looks very nice and clean, I hate the color. The color of the product marks everything with brown and you need to keep cleaning it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by laelaelaelae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first review ever on MUA. I'm usually a lurker and a researcher, but I've come back to this page every now and then in hope that someone could suggest a better way of using this product.

I'm so very disappointed in this product as i am pleased with their water bank eye gel. I initially thought it was the way i applied it, but there really isn't many ways it could be applied. Now, my skin is oily/combination, and moreso after 4-6 hours. There are some products that highlight this and some that don't draw to this so much. This BB cream did the former. But because I've had worse, i tried to dismiss this. I think I tried really hard to like this product, and justify my purchase. I completely stopped trying when it started breaking me out. I had gotten some whitehead breakouts (mainly my forehead and below my eyebrows) from this BB cream.

The second chance i had given this cream involved a thoroughly moisturised and prime face. To no avail, it broke me out again.

I've still got a close-to-full tube left, and i can't even bring myself to using it all up. So very very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought from qoo10(gmarket) at very Good price. I have a preschooler, every morning is like battle with time to prepare myself for work and my angel to school.

This makes my routine much easier. Cleanse, toner, serum, lotion then this as sunscreen and makeup. I am ready, less than 5 mins.

I love the light texture, the high spf41++, the coverage. Able to camouflage my red acne marks, dark eye rings, even out my yellowish skin tone. Does not clog my acne proned skin. What else can I ask for?

Will buy again from qoo10. Local laneige counter sells this at high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by okk

This is the best Asian bb cream i used, at least Laneige snow bb cream is better than the skin food ones i tried. It has shimmer in it but its not visible, it brighten up your face and i notice the shimmer on my hands after applying. If you just want to cover your pores and redness, this is great. It is not full coverage and gives you a no make-up look.
I have combination skin and loves the skin products from Laneige and am using their dark blue line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used more than 1/2 of the product. I like how it smells and the texture. It leaves my skin moist, which can be annoying if you're trying to set your makeup with powder. It makes my face look lighter and leaves a dewy look.

I probably won't buy this again, since there are tonnes of BB creams out there with the same quality and at a lower price point. Think I paid $32.