December 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by pyrrhicvictoria

I love the color, perfect match for me (I have it in No. 2 Natural), but holy shit this thing WILL NOT BLEND!!

I've tried over silicone primer, no primer, over sunscreen, over moisturizer, over powder ("Wayne Goss method") to no avail. WILL. NOT. BLEND.

As I result, I look super cake-faced even when I apply only the slightest amount.

Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Decan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really2 dun like this product. Laneige skin care is ok, but not for the make up. This product has a very little coverage on my skin, therefore I need to re-apply it more and more. And after few hours I cannot retouch with face powder because it will be crack. I need to retouch with the bb cream and than wear face powder after that. The price is not in line with the quality. Etude bb cream cotton fit is cheaper and has better coverage. I dun want to repurchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by aggiewang94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i was recommended this product by an SA who says that the reason i have oily skin is because my skin is too dry. First thing i noticed about this bb cream is that the fragrance is waaay too heavy. However, the product packaging is good, squeeze tube which is very hygienic. Other than the high SPF this product has no other benefits. It broke me out whenever i used it, provides absolutely NO coverage, and what little it did cover began melting off my face by midday(around 5 hours in). Definitely do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

Everyone complains that this BB cream is too light for them but have they realized the traditional Asian skin goal is to be as pale as possible? I think that's one of the major things about this BB cream. Its like snow and it lightens your skin tone a bit but the texture of the product isn't bad. I like that it's a pump and it feels lightweight on the skin. It's definitely more of a sheer to medium coverage and for some reason, it smells nice in my opinion :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kass333

not a bad product. I enjoyed the consistency and lasting power. and the packaging was beautiful. Just much too light for my skin and therefore always had to mix with a different product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This BB cream doesn't have much coverage but I just wear it on days when I want a natural look. It's really suitable for the winter season because it feels like a moisturizer. It smells soooo good! For the price though, I probably will not repurchase.

Please watch my makeup tutorial using this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by jenny_springflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have a warm yellowish skin tone (Vietnamese/Chinese). Thinking that a Korean brand would make shades that suits Asian skin tones was wrong of me. I bought this BB cream in shade 2 which was too light for my skin even though I tried using different amounts of it to make the whiteness less apparent. The cream is also too fragranced for me to bear. It smells for hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by beckscxl

This gets cakey upon and after application. A little difficult to 'blend' onto my face and it leaves a sticky feeling on my face too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by caitlinhendrick

Love the packaging and overall quality of this bb cream but it still sucked. I bought it in no.2 and it does offer a nice natural coverage that is build able but that's it. The colouring is very pale and unnatural. I am not unfamiliar with many bb cream brands and the infamous grey casts, pink casts, extreme yellow undertones and unnatural shading and sadly this bb cream is no different. I'm not giving up hope yet on bb creams but this brand is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by tanbaru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this BB Cream. I love Laneige's Night Water Mask so buying this was a no brainer. But it was very disappointing. Here are my reasons why I didn't like the product:
1. Thick consistency - made my skin feel rather heavy and that I was wearing a lot of makeup which I believe goes against the idea behind BB Creams.
2. Difficult application - Very tough to apply, needs to be blended A LOT. I had to give up on my brush and go in with my hands. And I hate using my hands to blend since they get marked with the product. Also, when you have to be out the door in 2 mins, you want a BB Cream that glides over quickly. I rather just use Lancome's Teint Miracle.
3. Sweat marks - I live in a very humid place and it gets hot here. Once you sweat, you will see white sweat splotches and then you need to either touch it up (not recommended) or blend it once more. Eww.
4. Unnatural whiteness - I am aware it's called the snow cream but let's be real. Unless you are Caucasian or have white skin, this is going to stand out against darker skin tones and make you look like a theater actor with white makeup. Best to avoid altogether.
5. White packaging - While the tube itself looks very nice and clean, I hate the color. The color of the product marks everything with brown and you need to keep cleaning it.