July 22, 2014 | 2058 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Baby girrl let me tell you something this is some dewy stuff right here even with my super dry skin :/ dosent last long like maybe a 4-5 hours but im in love with the feel and finish this is the first drugstore foundation with dewy for dry skin :) coverage was amazeballs i had like three pimples and bloop bloop they were gone covergirl bring it back !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by heather155

This was my HG drugstore foundation (until discontinued..). I loved the smell, and it felt very light on the face. To cover acne you definitely need to use concealer on top of this, but it blends really well. Made my face oily after about 4 hours, but nothing a blotting sheet couldn't fix. This didn't make my face breakout, and I would definitely purchase again if it wasn't discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

I'm quite sad that they are discontinuing this. I love the smell of this foundation, it's pretty light coverage and more for those good skin days when your face is clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ellaelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly at the time I bought this because Taylor Swift was endorsing it and it was natural foundation but, it was liquid! I have oily skin, acne, and occasional sensitivity to products. I used powders for years until I used this foundation. Oh my god, this is like the holy grail of foundations for me! Best of all, it doesn't make me break out. Even my MOTHER (who hates liquid foundations) loves this stuff.
    Downsides? This is not a long wear foundation by any means if you have oily skin. I sweat off my makeup within the first 4-6 hours of wear. In addition, the availability of the product is limited because CoverGirl is discontinuing it. Kinda sad really.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Picked the up for $4 on sake at target. 335 is too light for my NC42 complexion but the quality of this foundation is amazing. It lasted all day. My only warning is move fast when applying as this product dries quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This medium-to-full(ish) coverage foundation has an almost whipped texture which feels light on my skin, leaving me with a semi-dewy finish. I myself very much prefer a matte look, but for some reason I'll bust out Natureluxe every so often. I've had the most success mixing it with Cargo Oil-Free Liquid Foundation, since I find the texture to be similar. The Cargo is more matte and the mixture of the two provides more coverage, which I personally look for in a foundation. I'm positive this is discontinued, since I picked this up at Ulta a good while back on clearance at $5.99 (down from $11.99). For reference, I have N12 skin and my shade is 305 Alabaster, which works quite well. This was a pretty nice drugstore foundation, but I guess Cover Girl decided it was disposable and it was on to the next ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by WanS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was cakey for me . I had to mix in my moisturizer to make it blend in well enough & the color was to dark for me . I wouldn't buy this product again that's for sure. Overall it was decent when mixed w/ a moisturizer b/c it made it more of a liquid & lightened up the color

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Most natural looking foundation I have ever used. I had never before in my life experienced applying foundation/tm/bb cream with hands, on bare skin, that actually looked good! I have it the shade #350 Oak that is a fairly good match for my NC35 skin. It's a tad dark and pink, which is forgiving as the coverage is light. It also has a beautiful satin finish. Basically, this is everything I hoped MAC Face & Body would be but better.

On the downside, it is strongly fragranced and oil control is nonexistent. It also transfers quite a bit.

Overall, I think this is a very good foundation, especially for people with normal to dry skin that aren't sensitive to scents. Package is cute, practical and hygienic. For a drusgtore brand I wouldn't say that it's cheap, but for the quality the price is honest, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not the greatest, nor the worst I've tried; definitely would be geared towards drier complexions. I got Sandstone, a fairly good match for my NC25 ish skin tone. It didn't oxidize as other CG foundations have on my skin, but I found the formula to be very dewy with not a great deal of coverage. My skin tends to be combination to dry, and this was a bit too much on the moisturizing end even for me. I got it for 1.50 at the grocery store, so I wasn't out much money. I think this would work for dry skin that doesn't need a great deal of coverage. I didn't notice any irritation or blemishes with the use of this, and my skin is very reactive. I might save it for winter months when I am in need of moisture the most.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

This gives really great coverage without feeling heavy... feels really creamy and light! Love it!