Cover Girl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

image 1image 2image 3

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2.6%), Octinoxate (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cucumis Sativus Fruit (Cucumber), Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Talc, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax (Jojoba), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Dimethicone, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance, Trideceth 9, Bisabolol, Lactic Acid, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG 10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides
Cover Girl's website suggests TRUBLEND LIQUID MAKEUP as a replacement to this product

on 6/25/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a good foundation, it smells nice, applies evenly, and does not make sensitive skin break out. It lasts about the average time of a foundation, which is about 8 hours. Pretty good product.

on 11/23/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this on clearance at Target for a little over $4. I never was a fan of foundation in general, as I much prefer BB/CC creams. I decided to try this out, hoping that it wouldn't make my face feel disgustingly heavy like other foundations I've tried out. As I feared, I hated this. It's more of a tinted moisturizer in my opinion, since the coverage is so minimal. My Skin79 BB cream has way more coverage than this product. It also leaves my skin greasy, and it breaks me out too. I guess it was on clearance for a reason.

This works great as a tinted moisturizer I guess, but it is definitely not a foundation to me.

on 9/24/2013 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Baby girrl let me tell you something this is some dewy stuff right here even with my super dry skin :/ dosent last long like maybe a 4-5 hours but im in love with the feel and finish this is the first drugstore foundation with dewy for dry skin :) coverage was amazeballs i had like three pimples and bloop bloop they were gone covergirl bring it back !!!

on 8/23/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my HG drugstore foundation (until discontinued..). I loved the smell, and it felt very light on the face. To cover acne you definitely need to use concealer on top of this, but it blends really well. Made my face oily after about 4 hours, but nothing a blotting sheet couldn't fix. This didn't make my face breakout, and I would definitely purchase again if it wasn't discontinued.

on 8/23/2013 10:25:00 AM

I'm quite sad that they are discontinuing this. I love the smell of this foundation, it's pretty light coverage and more for those good skin days when your face is clear.

on 8/8/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Honestly at the time I bought this because Taylor Swift was endorsing it and it was natural foundation but, it was liquid! I have oily skin, acne, and occasional sensitivity to products. I used powders for years until I used this foundation. Oh my god, this is like the holy grail of foundations for me! Best of all, it doesn't make me break out. Even my MOTHER (who hates liquid foundations) loves this stuff.
Downsides? This is not a long wear foundation by any means if you have oily skin. I sweat off my makeup within the first 4-6 hours of wear. In addition, the availability of the product is limited because CoverGirl is discontinuing it. Kinda sad really.

on 8/4/2013 8:15:00 AM

Picked the up for $4 on sake at target. 335 is too light for my NC42 complexion but the quality of this foundation is amazing. It lasted all day. My only warning is move fast when applying as this product dries quickly.

on 7/31/2013 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This medium coverage foundation has a whipped texture which feels light on my skin, leaving me with a semi-dewy finish. I myself very much prefer a matte look, but for some reason I'll bust this out every so often. I've had the most success mixing it with Cargo Oil-Free Liquid Foundation since I find the texture to be somewhat similar. Cargo is more matte and the mixture of the two offers more coverage. This is now discontinued, since I picked this up at Ulta a good while back on clearance at $5.99 down from $11.99. For reference, I have N12 skin and my shade is 305 Alabaster which works quite well. This was a pretty nice drugstore foundation, but I guess Cover Girl decided it was disposable and it was on to the next one.

on 7/24/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was cakey for me . I had to mix in my moisturizer to make it blend in well enough & the color was to dark for me . I wouldn't buy this product again that's for sure. Overall it was decent when mixed w/ a moisturizer b/c it made it more of a liquid & lightened up the color

on 7/24/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Most natural looking foundation I have ever used. I had never before in my life experienced applying foundation/tm/bb cream with hands, on bare skin, that actually looked good! I have it the shade #350 Oak that is a fairly good match for NC35 skin. It's a tad dark and pink, which is forgiving as the coverage is so light. It also has a beautiful satin finish. Basically, this is everything I hoped MAC Face & Body would be but better.

On the downside, it is strongly fragranced and oil control is nonexistent. It also transfers quite a bit.

Overall, I think this is a very good foundation, especially for people with normal to dry skin that aren't sensitive to scents. Package is cute, practical and hygienic. For a drusgtore brand I wouldn't say that it's cheap, but for the quality the price is honest, IMO.