October 24, 2014 | 1376 users online

Body Scrubs - Sabon - Rose Tea Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I LOVE Sabon. All their body scrubs are great, They leave your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Their scents are also very unique, and this happens to be one of my favorite. It's a very delicate floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the Sabon Rose Tea Body Scrub. From their site, www.sabonnyc.com:

"This classic scrub is designed to make your skin gleam no matter how dry or damaged it may be. Used bi-weekly, the body scrub gets rid of dead skin and reveals the fresh layer of skin cells beneath. Using deep sea salt coated in macadamia, almond, and soya bean oils, the body scrub allows for the gentle and smooth removal of dead skin. When the dead skin is removed, newer healthier skin appears in its stead giving you a silkier, more youthful looking complexion. The inclusion of macadamia as an ingredient is what separates Sabon body scrubs from the rest. Macadamia oil contains palmitoleic acid which also occurs naturally in human skin. When you apply it to your body, this acid makes your skin healthier and is among the reasons why Sabon's is the best body scrub product on the market. No matter what your age or skin color, Rose Tea Body Scrub will give your skin a beaming glow with a pleasing scent."

My Review:

This is absolutely the most wonderful scrub I have ever come across. I stumbled upon it with my mom while shopping in NYC on Black Friday. A really nice SA asked us if we wanted to try out their scrubs on our hands. Not wanting to pass up the offer from this sweet salesman, we said yes. We scrubbed our hands with the lavendar apple (which is equally as wonderful), and rinsed with warm water. I have always thought my hands were pretty soft, but when I felt them after scrubbing, they were 100 times as soft as before! I bought a tub of scrub (lol if I had my own company that's what I'd call it) for myself (in Rose Tea) and a tub for my mom as well.

I was hoping that this scrub would work for my KP (the chicken pimples syndrome I have on my upper arms...awful bumps that just won't go away!). I have yet to see if it will help, and I will update my review as I go, but so far I have seen wonderful results with my skin. My arms and legs are smoother, my butt is smoother too, and the smell is just perfect. Before I shower, I put a small scoop in my hand and work my arms, and use another scoop for my legs. I like scrubbing without the shower going because there is less of a chance for the water to wash the scrub off. After scrubbing I turn the shower on and rinse off, and when I get out of the shower I use the Rose Tea body lotion to seal in moisture. I love that stuff as well.

This scent is very light, and reminds me of a My Little Pony that my grandfather bought me when I was little. Definitely a classic rose petal smell that I'm sure you've smelled before. The packaging is great unless you're trying to open it with wet hands, and you get a lot of product in the large tub for $30.