April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner Easy Liner - All

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had this in purple fusion which was a very nice color, but smeared terribly. I tried wearing this multiple different days and was tired of the mess. So, I just threw it away. I found a fabulous purple eyeliner in the Physicians Formula trio for brown eyes. It is also a very nice shade of purple and it absolutely stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I happened upon these at the cosmetics checkout counter at Walgreen's. I needed a retractable lip liner (I hate sharpening pencils), and since I liked the color selection and they were only $1.99, I figured I had nothing to lose.

I have to say, these liners are the best drugstore find I've ever discovered. They're relatively soft and creamy, easy to use with precision, come in a good variety of colors, and stay on FOREVER. I usually use them under lipstick, so staying power shouldn't be a problem. However, with most other liners, if I use them under gloss or balm, I end up with a rim around my mouth within an hour. With the Jordana liners, I have stay-put color all over my lips for hours on end, yet they don't stain my lips and are easy to remove.

I'm so glad I found these! I'll gladly spend $30+ on a good lipstick, but for some reason I draw the line at expensive liners, lol. These are so inexpensive that I literally buy out the stock in Baby Berry (my MLBB color) every time I stop into Walgreen's for a prescription or vitamins. I literally have them stashed everywhere...my purse, the consoles of both of our cars, my desk drawer at work, and several in my makeup drawer at home. I love them!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These have become my all-time favorite lip liners. The price is right (less than $2); they don't need sharpening, and the color selection has what I want to go with my lipsticks. Staying power is fine (I usually reapply liner and lipstick during the day). What else do you need in a lip liner?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect lip liner! Very smooth and the colors are vibrant. I will no longer purchase UD or Mac lip liners when I could easily get the same quality for 2 bucks! Great job Jordana!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What an outstanding lip liner! I picked it up for $2.49 in Walgreens. You get so much product for your money and the quality is unreal. It's nice and creamy so it just glides on my lips. I use it to line and then fill in..... there are days I just use it like that and do not top it with a thing and it looks amazing and never makes my lips feel dry...... lasts a really long time before I even need to touch it up. This pencil gives great coverage and is so pigmented. They come in a nice range of colors so I'm sure there is one there to your liking. If you're in the market for an inexpensive lip liner that is high quality check out Jordana.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by nsr

so far..haven't found anything I don't like about this product..other than the fact that not all Walgreen's carry Jordana..i bought this in Seattle...needed a lipliner while on vacation and thought this color, the Baby Berry, was nice..it is the perfect shade of pink...just intensifies the color of my own lips without changing the color too much...I am fairskinned with pink undertones and this color looks beautiful...and the retractable feature..who could beat that? I generally don't give anything 5 stars do to cost..i mean a product can be great but if it breaks the bank what good is it? This is a couple of bucks, looks nice and the packaging is great...well done Jordana!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok first of all I did not even like the color.Than why did you buy it you ask . My grandpa bought it for me knowing I love makeup.well I did not love this one.first of all it stayed on for two whole days .and knowing that I did not even like the color you understand I did not like that.I tried everything to get it of but nothing worked.Also while I was using it and It kept breaking. And guess where the product ended up?On my carpet. And it would not get out what ever I tried. And it did not come out in three days like my lips,no one year later and it is still on my carpet till this day.I am never buying that agai and wasting my time and money.the end.see not all stories have happy endings.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

I have this in several shades; as it happens I'm wearing Sugar Bronze today, which is a rosy/light bronze shade, more on the pink than gold side. It's several shades darker than my natural lip color, but works great as a liner with medium-rosy lipstick shades.

These are great - retractable, good shade selection, and CHEAP - They're normally under $2 anyway, but I happened to score when a local Walgreens was getting rid of them (not sure if they were D/Cing carrying this or just re-doing their display or what), so I picked up like a dozen easyliners, both lip and eye, for something like 17 cents for most of them. Score!!

Even if you're not a big lipliner person (I usually hate it), these are really great for experimenting, since there's an awesome color selection and they're dirt cheap. Buy 'em up, beauty babes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent lip stain. I'm so impressed. PROS: retractable pencil (no sharpening), stain sticks WELL (I tested this and then did the following: flossed and brushed my teeth, took a shower, drank water and coffee and the stain was lighter [about half the power of when I put it on] but STILL there!), price $1.99, good color selection, no package waste (like a box or something) just plastic seal around pencil itself. CONS: I have to order this off of Cherry Culture so no local purchase whenever I want, I can't tell the colors as well when its on-line so sometimes I order a color I totally can't use. MUST TRY if you get the opportunity!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by wgillesp92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these! I can buy every color, and they are so fun and interchangeable. I love the retractable design, because I really dislike wood pencils. The only drawback is that they don't have the best staying power, but for the price I can deal with reapplying!