December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner Easy Liner - All

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by santhi83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got two in the shade coco latte after reading reviews about how creamy they are.Got them at walgreens when they had a monthly sale,so were more cheaper too.I tried other liners which were very drying and i have very pigmented two tone lips and dry lips,so gave up altogether.Now i use this on the entire lips and then revlon raisin rage which gives a nice neutral shade.
Will be picking up other colors when i get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Hands down the best lip liners in the drugstore and only $1.99 or less. These are retractable and creamy and last all day, they are no joke. I reach for these over anything else. I have so many colors now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Plush Plum, which actually comes out to a deep red/ burgundy color. For $2.00, the liner is amazingly pigmented and it glides effortlessly. This lipliner is so creamy that I sometimes like to prep my lips with lip balm then apply the liner all over. It gives a great matte coverage and last for over four hours, but like any red color, reapplication is needed after a while. This lipliner, heck this line is definitely worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by JVillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely love these lip liners! I have this in shade Rock n' rose(cool toned pink), Silver lilac (violet/plum-ish color), Sedona Red (bright-ish red), and Plush plum (really dark red color). Super cheap, last all day, very nice and pigmented color, and convenient packaging. Give these a try ladies, its very well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. This is the best drugstore lipliner I've found! I've been looking for a dark lipliner similar to MAC Nightmoth, but with a much cheaper price tag since I'm supposed to be on a long-term no-buy. Oops. This was a steal at $1.49 on sale at Walgreens. I got the shade "Cabernet".
It is super creamy and I love that it's retractable as opposed to a pencil that you have to sharpen. That is such a pain. This is a very dark lipliner and I'm SO happy that I got it for so cheap. The color is a beautiful dark wine color almost identical to NYX butter lipstick in Licorice. I love it.
My other drugstore lipliners don't even come close to this quality. I've tried many from NYX and Rimmel specifically and they have a way drier formula than this and are not as pigmented.
After my no-buy I think I'll go pick up more shades of this as I'm very impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had this in purple fusion which was a very nice color, but smeared terribly. I tried wearing this multiple different days and was tired of the mess. So, I just threw it away. I found a fabulous purple eyeliner in the Physicians Formula trio for brown eyes. It is also a very nice shade of purple and it absolutely stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I happened upon these at the cosmetics checkout counter at Walgreen's. I needed a retractable lip liner (I hate sharpening pencils), and since I liked the color selection and they were only $1.99, I figured I had nothing to lose.

I have to say, these liners are the best drugstore find I've ever discovered. They're relatively soft and creamy, easy to use with precision, come in a good variety of colors, and stay on FOREVER. I usually use them under lipstick, so staying power shouldn't be a problem. However, with most other liners, if I use them under gloss or balm, I end up with a rim around my mouth within an hour. With the Jordana liners, I have stay-put color all over my lips for hours on end, yet they don't stain my lips and are easy to remove.

I'm so glad I found these! I'll gladly spend $30+ on a good lipstick, but for some reason I draw the line at expensive liners, lol. These are so inexpensive that I literally buy out the stock in Baby Berry (my MLBB color) every time I stop into Walgreen's for a prescription or vitamins. I literally have them stashed everywhere...my purse, the consoles of both of our cars, my desk drawer at work, and several in my makeup drawer at home. I love them!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These have become my all-time favorite lip liners. The price is right (less than $2); they don't need sharpening, and the color selection has what I want to go with my lipsticks. Staying power is fine (I usually reapply liner and lipstick during the day). What else do you need in a lip liner?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect lip liner! Very smooth and the colors are vibrant. I will no longer purchase UD or Mac lip liners when I could easily get the same quality for 2 bucks! Great job Jordana!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What an outstanding lip liner! I picked it up for $2.49 in Walgreens. You get so much product for your money and the quality is unreal. It's nice and creamy so it just glides on my lips. I use it to line and then fill in..... there are days I just use it like that and do not top it with a thing and it looks amazing and never makes my lips feel dry...... lasts a really long time before I even need to touch it up. This pencil gives great coverage and is so pigmented. They come in a nice range of colors so I'm sure there is one there to your liking. If you're in the market for an inexpensive lip liner that is high quality check out Jordana.