April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Organic hand sanitizing spray- lavender

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by astiam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure how effective this organic hand sanitizer is in comparison to other chemical products in the market. But it does leave my hands very smooth and it get rids of dirt (e.g: pen marks) very nicely. I also love the smell of lavender, I tend to lather lotion on my hands right after I wash, but I feel like I don't need to after this. It smells so good, and the price is affordable too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I'm quickly becoming a fan of Dr.Bronner's. Their products work well, smell good, are priced well, and have adorable packages. (I'm going to be honest- I don't really care about it being organic). When I saw this product on the shelf on target I wanted to own it, before I even knew what type of product it was. All I was was a tiny adorable purple bottle. I saw it was hand sanitizing spray, which I don't really need/use, but I bought it regardless. And I love it, but I don't really use it as it was intended. I use it to clean my hands (repeatedly) when putting on makeup in the morning. Maybe I'm just a sloppy makeup applicator, but even with my array of brushes I always get eyeliner/eyeshadow/foundation ALL OVER my hands, and it's a pain to wash them so many times. The other option is to not wash them and smear my makeup all over (ew). BUT BEHOLD. This product. I spray it on my hands after whatever makeup I'm using has stained them. It gets rid of the makeup, and doesn't leave my hands wet/damp, like water would, so I'm ready to keep paintin' my face. Also according to the product, my hands are now clean, which is always a good thing if you are touching your face. Only downside: The smell. It smells like lavender, which will not be a downside for everyone as I'm pretty sure most people do not mind/find the smell of lavender pleasant. I've just never cared for it. BUT, it smells 100xs better than normal hand sanitizer, even "unscented" ones, which always smell like vodka to me, which is ewww. Love it! I'd buy again for sure. I just really hope I don't develop an immunity to germs (isn't this what some people claim over-hand sanitizing does?) due to sanitizing my hands 18xs in the morning, heh.