August 20, 2014 | 1327 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Bronzer - Princess

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is a really great bronzer with excellent pigmentation. It's quite shimmery and with a sweep or two of this stuff, you'll get a nice sunkissed glow. There is a pretty outline of the sun on the bronzer and it comes with a small brush. I actually like the brush, but for a more even application, I'd use a bronzer brush. The brush seems like something for a quick touch-up or for traveling. The packing is rectangular, small, and portable. It's just an excellent bronzer for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I couldn't believe that something as cheap as this bronzer could look so polished and high-quality.

First off, this is a highly pigmented bronzer with a warm/orange-y undertone and golden shimmer. The texture is silky smooth, not chalky at all with an intense color payoff which means you have to use a light hand with this one and also blend it with a good quality brush. It lasts long on my face and also as a product it will last you a good amount of time because a little bit goes a long way. I've been using it every day last summer all the time and it looks like I have barely touched it.

Now, this is a bronzer that I wouldn't recommend for contouring as it is shimmery and too orange for that kind of thing. But it works ideally as an all over bronzer on tanned skin. This was a life-saver during the summertime, it complemented my natural tan so beautifully. I used it all over (apples of my cheeks, forehead, neck) for that summer-bronze glow and the shimmer wasn't too intense, it just added that golden sheen to my complexion which had a lovely effect. You have to note also, that I am quite picky with bronzers and face makeup in general, because I usually go for natural subtle looks, I don't do an overly done, full face of makeup often.

Overall, it's really worth the money, I mean come on it's dirt cheap and you will definitely get a lot of use out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is perfect for bronzing up the skin and contouring. It's really pigmented and sometimes I even use it as eye shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is amazing! It has great pigmentation, which is what I love! A little goes a long way and you get great natural color that lasts through the whole day! I also love the new packaging, how it is a big circular pan...filled with tons of product! This product is the best four dollars I ever spent on a makeup product because you really get a bang for your buck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is some great stuff! I can't believe I bought this years ago and am just using it. I use as highlight under my eyes and down the middle of my face. Gives me a great glow. I also like that it is not too shimmery. It have a glow, but is also matte, if that makes any sense. I don't remember how much it was, but it was under $5. I always love stuff too late. Hopefully, I can get another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by voguevania

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I am so sorry that I waited until this spring to try it.

Wet 'n Wild discontinued my previous bronzer a couple of years ago. I stockpiled as much as I could, carried one around for comparison, and tried every drug store brand available. They were all horrible! I finally picked this one up, and it is much better for me than the one I was using before (Tahitian Tan). There is less of it in the package, but the color is wonderful on me. It's closer to my skin tone.

I know that it's a no-no, but I use bronzer all over my face, instead of foundation and powder. I get compliments all day long, about how smooth and clear and pretty my skin is, which it definitely is not! I have dark marks and large pores from eczema AND acne, but others don't notice this at all with this bronzer. And it only takes a light layer.

The one I bought was the only one I've been able to find in stores. It seems like it may be discontinued, even though it's still on Wet 'n Wild's website. So I ordered 10 online at a great price. I hope to order more next payday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

BEAUTIFUL. I have medium skintone and i need to buff this in (only a DAB is needed on the brush) a little bit, but it looks more natural than my other, more expensive, powder bronzers. V pretty effect. Easy to overdo, depending on your skin colour. The minuscule shimmer particles are not at all apparent on the skin, look v naturally and subtly "glow-y"

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by breadprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very, very pale and use this bronzer for contouring and it's great! It's super ridiculously pigmented, and has a great texture- not powdery at all. A little goes a LOOOOONG way and I need to blend the heck out of it, but I'm very pleased with this, especially considering the cost. I also appreciate that it isn't overly orange, since I have cool toned skin. The packaging is pretty basic and not super sturdy, but if you treat it well then it won't fall apart or anything like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by swirlpeace67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Overall, nice product, a little too shimmery, but nice.
A little goes a long way (had to learn that the hard way),
packaging is annoying to open usually.
The brush is pretty useless, it sheds.
*UPDATE* 1/25/13
it broke! i dont know if i dropped it, but it all crumbled and left a huge mess in my make-up bag :( im so sad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for WnW's Coloricon Bronzer in #33837 Don't Be Shellfish. I'm NC40 and thrilled. Since I wear bronzer as blush year round, I need a product that is natural, long lasting, and complex enough so that the powders read as multi-dimensional in shade on the skin. The quality is excellent, the staying power excellent, the glow, everything. The powder is two toned with a clever design of the darker powder on the outside of the pallet, which means I can easily sweep a blush brush around the perimeter to get the brown and then come back to a shell and star-shaped part of the pallet to get the salmon colored highlight.

I often just swirl these together with a brush before applying. It gives my cheekbones a sort of burnished quality that I have not found in other bronzers high or low end. The package indicates that the product is a "special micronized blend of treated nylon powders to adhere to the skin and provide long lasting, blendable color. I don't know this technology, however it WORKS. Best of all it dies not break me out, which is a huge thing for my sensitive/aging/acne prone skin. I add a layer of finishing powder from Lucy Minerals on top for extra insurance. Everything about this product is perfect.