Philosophy Gingerbread Girl - 3in1 Foaming Bubble Bath/Shower Gel

on 1/15/2012 7:16:00 AM

I just got this one on sale after Christmas. OMG...I love it. Mix it with Cinnamon Buns cause I like a bit of a more creamy moisturizing formula. But the smell of Gingerbread Girl is so refreshing and sweet. Its hard to explain. Its not like the Gingerbread Man. That one is more of a gingerale smell. Gingerbread Girl is more sweet..cirtusy..but just a bit. I love it. Its a comforting scent. I will definitely buy this again !

on 3/15/2011 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I took a lippie off, because the scent is not what you expect when reading "Gingerbread" girl. Like all philosophy 3 in 1's I was happy with the lather, it didn't leave me feeling dry or greasy, and the gel itself was a pretty sparkling gold. Now the scent - to me, Gingerbread girl smells EXACTLY like lemon pez! In the bottle, it smells lemony but the sweetness doesn't come through until you're actually using it. I was quite surprised how much I ended up liking this. Very refreshing for a.m. showers. I wish it was available outside of the christmas season.

I wasn't terribly impressed with this scent, but it was okay. I thought it would be spicier but it was pretty lightweight and didn't last very long.

on 11/29/2010 12:22:00 AM

PROS: Delicious, comforting, sweet and slightly feminine scent. I can't put my finger on it, but it has an almost floral scent...but it can't be floral because I can't stand florals, and I like this. ;-) Good suds. Cute, glittery product.

CONS: Not very moisturizing. (Don't know about the lasting power because the 3-in-1's by Philosophy are sort of hit or miss with that.) Doesn't remove antiperspirant very well.

Popular Gels/Soaps