April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - pure active pore unclogging wash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by trippy123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for around a month now and I find it great when using it with other face cleansing products but not on it's own. I use this as my night time face wash which I then follow with the clean and clear daily ex foliating wash this leaves my skin smooth feeling refreshed but extremely shiny in the nose area. The product on it's own is great for unclogging and removing any dirt and makeup that may still be in the skin but it also has a very harsh smell, almost like a cleaning product and this almost made me stop using it. It is VERY drying which is great for oily skin, until dry patches begin sprouting up which is why it's good to use it with another product. Personally when I first began using it my skin did react and burnt in the cheek bone area which was extremely off putting, but after letting my skin adjust to the new product it was sunshine and daisies after that

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by glamourclaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff took a week to unclog my pores and leave my skin soft and smooth. I had bumpy congested skin, my skin is oily, prone to redness and bumps under the skin that never emerge into a full blown spot. But this little beauty of a product has turned that all around. I will now use this every other evening to keep the clogs at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great cleanser for acne prone skin. contains 2% salicylic acid which helps to clean the pores. hope they don't discontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Very refreshing, tried this product after a skin doctor reveals he's using this! seems to control oil, but might be a little drying! I used this while in Cambodia, where I tend to break out, and it cleans my face really well, so no breakouts!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is terrible!
Smells terrible
Packed with terrible and harsh chemicals
Dries out my skin INSANELY
Broke me out badly
Didn't help with marks at all

WILL NOT REPURCHASE EVER

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by eilidh323

I used this product for about 3 weeks and found that there was a visible difference in acne marks. However, I didn't really have a lot (just one or two) so there wasn't anything to compare. The wash leaves your face feeling nice and fresh afterwards and I think it smells lovely! The packaging isn't great because you can't tell how much you have left and it's quite hard to get the last fifth or so out of the bottle. While the wash didn't make my spots worse, it didn't do anything to help them which is the reason I wouldn't buy it again as I thought it would make my skin clearer but if i had lots of acne marks I would probably buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by AmandaKoker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a model and I have used this product for 10 years now. It is the best thing I have ever done. I look at some of friends and see acne scars and dark spot caused by zits and wonder what that must be light. I have only got compliments for my clear skin and even skin tone. I don't struggle with oily or dry skin and I have used this product along with the Garnier Matifying Cream religiously for like I said 10 years.

I understand that it can be a bit hard on young teenagers or very sensitive skin. I used it first when I was 13 and it burnt scabs on my face. I then tried it again at 15 cause I loved the smell and well I am 25 now and haven't used anything else since.

With my model shoots I get MAU and togs constantly asking me what my secret is because I don't require cover up or photoshop to get my skin looking nice. I don't even wear cosealer or foundation to church. I hate the feeling and I don't have the need cause this products just makes my skin look so good.

Have I had 10 thumbs, I would have given 10 thumbs up for this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by adriec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looked good at first,put it on my face in the shower and out on different days. I felt clean and fresh but the next day I broke out

:~(

I have combination, sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Dupsie

Good product, didnt cause me any further breakouts (cough neutogena) and my face seems to be clearing up. Overall a very good facial wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by emalouise1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING! I cant believe it actually works my face is clearer, looks fresher and helps to control oil!