Garnier pure active pore unclogging wash

3.7

on 10/23/2014 6:41:00 AM

Having menopause skin problems with pimples, I tried lots of products and nothing has worked as good as this pure active pore unclogging wash. It does not dry my skin which is surprising as I suffer from dry skin and since using it I get only the occasional pimple but it is quickly treated with this wash. Fabulous product. Won't be using anything else for now.
Caroline

on 7/29/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

*This review is for the Garnier Pure Intensive product in the white bottle with a pump. There is another Garnier Pure pore unclogging wash in a blue squeeze bottle that is a completely different product and in my opinion awful.* This is my favourite face wash. I'm not a face wash kind of girl but started using my husband's bottle in the mornings and became addicted. I avoid anything drying as I have easily-irritated combo skin with spots, but this leaves my skin soft, clear and smooth. It definitely clears up breakouts - it's worked really well and quickly on both of us! It smells lovely (menthol) and lathers nicely. Doesn't irritate my skin and the price is right when on special. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so. Hope they don't stop making it as I've tried other 'clarifying' face washes and treatments and have been very disappointed...!

on 7/29/2014 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the WORST product ever brought into market.
I have acne prone skin and thought of using this.. 2 days. JUST 2 days. And the number of pimples on my face literally doubled. Or even more. It made my skin terribly dry and itchy. I recommend you NEVER EVER buy this. I'd to rate it on a scale of 5. I had to give 1, because there was no 0.

on 12/28/2013 3:46:00 PM

I have been using this product for around a month now and I find it great when using it with other face cleansing products but not on it's own. I use this as my night time face wash which I then follow with the clean and clear daily ex foliating wash this leaves my skin smooth feeling refreshed but extremely shiny in the nose area. The product on it's own is great for unclogging and removing any dirt and makeup that may still be in the skin but it also has a very harsh smell, almost like a cleaning product and this almost made me stop using it. It is VERY drying which is great for oily skin, until dry patches begin sprouting up which is why it's good to use it with another product. Personally when I first began using it my skin did react and burnt in the cheek bone area which was extremely off putting, but after letting my skin adjust to the new product it was sunshine and daisies after that

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff took a week to unclog my pores and leave my skin soft and smooth. I had bumpy congested skin, my skin is oily, prone to redness and bumps under the skin that never emerge into a full blown spot. But this little beauty of a product has turned that all around. I will now use this every other evening to keep the clogs at bay.

great cleanser for acne prone skin. contains 2% salicylic acid which helps to clean the pores. hope they don't discontinue this.

Very refreshing, tried this product after a skin doctor reveals he's using this! seems to control oil, but might be a little drying! I used this while in Cambodia, where I tend to break out, and it cleans my face really well, so no breakouts!

on 2/1/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This product is terrible!
Smells terrible
Packed with terrible and harsh chemicals
Dries out my skin INSANELY
Broke me out badly
Didn't help with marks at all

WILL NOT REPURCHASE EVER

on 12/23/2012 6:09:00 PM

I used this product for about 3 weeks and found that there was a visible difference in acne marks. However, I didn't really have a lot (just one or two) so there wasn't anything to compare. The wash leaves your face feeling nice and fresh afterwards and I think it smells lovely! The packaging isn't great because you can't tell how much you have left and it's quite hard to get the last fifth or so out of the bottle. While the wash didn't make my spots worse, it didn't do anything to help them which is the reason I wouldn't buy it again as I thought it would make my skin clearer but if i had lots of acne marks I would probably buy it again.

on 12/6/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am a model and I have used this product for 10 years now. It is the best thing I have ever done. I look at some of friends and see acne scars and dark spot caused by zits and wonder what that must be light. I have only got compliments for my clear skin and even skin tone. I don't struggle with oily or dry skin and I have used this product along with the Garnier Matifying Cream religiously for like I said 10 years.

I understand that it can be a bit hard on young teenagers or very sensitive skin. I used it first when I was 13 and it burnt scabs on my face. I then tried it again at 15 cause I loved the smell and well I am 25 now and haven't used anything else since.

With my model shoots I get MAU and togs constantly asking me what my secret is because I don't require cover up or photoshop to get my skin looking nice. I don't even wear cosealer or foundation to church. I hate the feeling and I don't have the need cause this products just makes my skin look so good.

Have I had 10 thumbs, I would have given 10 thumbs up for this product!