October 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Dreams Unlimited

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I'm in a love-hate relationship with this product. Actually I quite like it, it smells pretty good. It's a warm, woody & powdery scent with a hint of floral. But after a few minutes all I can smell is the pepper note which is ruin the whole scent!!! The scent is heavy and a bit overwhelming, so I rarely use this EDT.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell is pretty decent, however the staying power is really bad. Even if I spray myself like crazy before leaving for work, the scent is gone by afternoon.

Though I like the scent, I'm looking for one that is long lasting, and this is not it. Not repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I miss not having a Body Shop within close proximity to me anymore. With that said, seeing Dreams unlimited at my local Marshalls, I was happy to take the plunge on one of their products.
This is a warm, embracing fragrance. Soothing, calming, immediately reminds me of blue skies and huge, white billowy clouds. It's another fragrance that I can put into the sleepytime category, or not. Mosses come through strong giving Dreams a Gothic feel for me, albeit a vestal virgin one. The song "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" for some reason popped into my head when I was wearing this.
Images of forests, castles in the background with moats, women with gowns embroidered with silk threads out on their stallions, the forest floor is lush and vibrant with foliage. It's an earthy smell, its mid notes of iris, green pepper and red chili pepper staying strong. Radiates well depending on the season of wear.
Simplistic bottle with fair trade ingredients. That's always a plus.
Here's a link to "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" by Procul Harum,

, the video I spoke of earlier. There are other versions on YouTube also, one by Annie Lennox that might suit you.
Top Notes: Orange, Black Currant.
Mid Notes: Iris, Green Pepper, Red Chili Pepper.
Base Notes: Virginia Cedar.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a bday gift, the shower gel and the edp. And I like it instantly. It has a crisp,fresh floral scent. Not so flowery though,it has a hint of aquatic. It's not so strong,so I can spray it over and over again. Overall,its a good quality product with a good price,so no dislike at all...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shower gel, and I think it smells amazing! It's the perfect scent for a shower gel, soft, fresh and somewhat sweet. After I use it, it makes my bathroom smell great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Aquatic and slightly floral and slightly sweet. I normally won't wear florals, but this is not flowery or old-lady at all. It's youthful and soft. (Not too youthful, though.) You can get the parfum to last longer or the eau de toilette to save money. Pretty and simple packaging.

CONS: I don't have any.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by kloops

Lovely smell. Feminine, but not saccharin sweet at all. At first spray, it smells a little artificial and sharp, but it mellows out nicely. I can smell it all day too, so the lasting power seems good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

SO WONDERFUL. I love this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this for its portability. So easy for touch up fragrance that lasts (for a decent amount of time) but not in that overpowering way. The fragrance is quite unique and the resulting notes are nice even after some time of wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

I'd buy the body butter hands again... soooo moisturising and rich and the scent is quite strong. I used it all over after a night time shower and it lingered on my sheets (the fragrance) the next day. It may have been a bit much! Next time I'll just use it on my legs and elbows and hands so it doesn't stay so fragranced on my sheets, but I seriously love this fragrance, so incredibly feminine and fresh and a lingering scent when you use the body butter. Expensive in Australia but I don't see myself having to repurchase any time soon.