LUSH Sugar Plum Fairy

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Man, Lush needs to bring this back! It smells so amazing! It smells like Alkmaar soap and that dusting powder with the same scent (the name is escaping me right now). It has just the right amount of oil. I would not use this as a "puck", per se, rather I grab a chunk off and crumble it into a little tupperware, then I scoop that out and use it. I still have a few left but I'm scared to use them because I love them soooo much!

on 6/12/2011 10:26:00 PM

Got this in a Christmas 10 box and loved it. Only problem is it doesnt last too long. However i cut it into 4 pieces. I have since realised with the sugar scrubs you can make them last longer by adding more sugar and storing them in a jar slightly damp. Nice smell during winter.

on 11/28/2010 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This the first scrub that I tried from LUSH and I must say I absolutely love this stuff! After using it, my skin feels so much smoother. It helps restore moisture into your skin. This body scrub apparently has sugar for the exfoliating, which is cool but it can get kinda crumbly be irritating if you don't have a place for it to store. Its shaped in a circular cookie form and it is yellow with a pink snow angel on top - cute design. You can use this for your body and your lips as well! A nice a holiday treat from LUSH that deserves a praise!