October 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Foundations - Etude - BB Bright Cream Multi-perfect SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by tigertrap

I love this BB cream. I went a bit crazy on the BB creams when I was in Korea, buying multiple products from Etude House, Missa, Skin 79, and hands down this is my favorite. It goes on grey initially, but after a minute or two, it's perfectly blended, and is an excellent concealer. I don't set it with powder, but it looks flawless on my (slightly dry) fair skin. I know it doesn't come in many colors, but I use #1 and it perfectly matches..

It's all day wear, and you don't have to reapply. I'm getting to the end of my first tube, and I'm rationing it out for special occasions until my next tube arrives.

I love this one and I wish it were easier to find on ebay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this one when in Korea and the shop keeper recommend me this one. She said that this's the newest and has the greatest formula for etude bb cream. I tried to believe because it has the most expensive price for etude bb cream(altought its NOT expensive honestly, only 18,000 won) array. When the shop keeper applied this one for the first time onto my face, it has a good look. Im using this BB Cream now and love this product, i use the no.#1 color(White) its for firming and glossy skin, but it has a bad look as seemingly as wearing a mask because it gives you a VERY WHITE color on your skin face, when u wear as the first time after bought this one.but it comes naturaly white then after several times use, it is because BB cream is a little tricky to wear, so you have to use it correctly. This BB cream also can be a good concealer, if you want to know how to use it , i will give you an example. pour it a little and apply to your face circling.Then use the leftover cream as concealer, trust me it works! Even it works better than a concealer because it has a same color to your bb cream. When you use a concealer, it may take a different color from your bb cream/foundation, so you need to flatten it which is taking a little longer time, but when you used your bb cream as a concealer either, it takes more quickly. My friends in Korea said Etude is not really good brand, they recommend me Missha is better for its BB cream, the best one is Missha Red BB Cream(its an abbreviation from MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream No.23 Natural Beige SPF42 PA ) , it's very popular in Korea, but i never tried this one, it costs cheaper than this etude house bb bright cream and my friend said, it's good. but etude house bb bright cream is a good product either, moreover it has an extra marine collagen and fit to my skin. I recommend this product for you who has a fair skin because it's truly white and its main function is for Whitening effect indeed. Nice bb cream.
But i need to try others to prove whether there're better bb creams than this etude's or not, because there are many many BB cream products release on market.

After almost a year using... now i want to revise.
I have to admit this bb cream is quite good to cover my face skin.love it moreover for 60ml tube. It is long last and it has good pump.more hygienic ... but since december i stopped using this bb cream.because i don't think i need it again.my doctor said it is not good to wear bb cream moreover as daily routine...but i love bb cream(well,now i'm using Japanese bb cream, Kose Nature&Co Cotton Veil Mineral BB Cream SPF 22 PA ++), and this korean bb cream had broken out my face skin.my face skin now becomes acne prone after using this bb cream :( so sad....!!!!!!
I am now under my dermatologist control due to my acne treatment purpose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by bren81

I had never heard of BB cream when it became a big hit in Korea as I live in NA but my friend gave this to me as a gift about a year ago. Ever since that, this has completely replaced my Cle de Peau foundation.

At first, I didn't know how to apply this because on the back of the case, it claims to provide skin whitening, anti-wrinkle, and sunscreen effects. So is this a face cream?? WTH is this? so I thought... I am not sure if it actually does any of the above but it sure is a pretty good foundation providing full coverage, natural finish and long time wear. If you apply this with your fingers or a brush, it may leave streaks and you probably won't get a nice, even coverage. Try wetting a sponge (that's right... the dreaded make up sponge) with a mist (I use Mac Fix+) and apply the BB cream with it. It will melt into your skin and look much more natural that way.
I tried to wear a primer but really there is no need. You can top it up with loose powder or go without if you want a more glowy finish.

The shade I am using is #1 "firming glossy skin" I think there are only two color choices available which is a downside. I have pretty fair skin and this blends in naturally. Girls with darker tones or very pale skin may have a hard time blending this in though...

It doesn't have any bad odour (no scent actually) and does not discolour over wear. I like that because some foundations turn ashy or orange by afternoon.

I have very oily skin with old acne scars. A lot of foundations disappear on my skin after 3-4 hour wear. The only foundations that did not do that on me are this and the creme foundation from Cle de Peau. Considering this BB creams costs about 10% of CdP, I am going to continue repurchasing this BB cream until Etude decides to pull it off the market.