December 20, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense #36

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by billierosetyler

Colour: "satin fuchsia"

Note: I also own #42 Satin Vermilion Red.

How I apply: I outline and fill in my lips with the Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil in the shade 16C (Fuchsia). Then I apply this lipstick over the top with a lip brush.

PROS:
* LONG LASTING! Drinking and talking doesn't cause this lipstick to rub off. It lasts for hours until it starts to fade. I do have to touch it up after eating though.
* The colour is awesome and suits my skin tone (NC15).
* Nice satin finish. I dislike shimmery and frosty lipsticks but I thought a matte one might be too drying so this one is great!

CONS:
* A bit drying. My lips are naturally very dry, and although I apply lip balm a little while before I do my lipstick, they seem to "drink up" the product. This lipstick also irritates my lips if I wear it more than one day in a row, but I think that it due to my incredibly sensitive skin and not necessary a flaw in the product.

Price: I paid AUD $26.25 (plus shipping) with a pro-MUA discount at Media Makeup Store.

I do plan to repurchase when I eventually run out, mainly due to its lasting power!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by kaycon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite lipstick. I have very pale skin with cool undertones, green eyes and blonde hair. The lipstick is a bright (not neon) pink with cool blue undertones to it. A perfect colour for spring and summer, though I wear it year round. It looks great with my skintone and I prefer to wear it with neutral eyeshadow and winged liner. The lipstick stays on for the duration of the day, though I sometimes like to reapply after eating to keep it looking bright and fresh. The only issue I have with this lipstick is that it does stain your lips for the day after. Overall, my favourite lipstick and I will be buying again and again! Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is a gorgeous fuschia lipstick! MUFE does not mess around- the formula is long lasting and not drying. I'm not huge on the smell/taste but quality wise, this is the way to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by hsmalik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a mini version of this lipstick free from Sephora, and first thing I'll say is it has lasted me well over a year, and I still have plenty left! Granted, I don't wear it every day, I've worn it less than 10 times probably but it has great longevity and lasting power!

This colour is EXQUISITE. It is a vibrant, loud fuschia pink that looks amazing with my skin (MAC C40). It is a great bold look on it's own. I use a cheap drugstore pink lip liner with it and it doesn't budge. Every time I've worn it, I've gotten multiple compliments. If you're not keen on bright lip colours but are looking to try them out then I don't recommend this for you at all. It is way too bold to be your first foray into bright lipsticks.

Some cons: This isn't a universally flattering shade. My sister, who is slightly lighter than I am, does not look good in this shade at all. This is why I urge you to try it on in store before purchasing because it very well could look terrible on you. For those of us that are lucky enough to pull it off, it is a beautiful shade and my favourite pink lippie.

The packing leaves something to be desired. The cap isn't secure and if you leave it in your bag, it could fall off (mine did once and I had a pink mess in my bag!).

For the price, I think it's definitely a bargain because one lipstick will last you absolutely ages and the pigmentation is amazing. As soon as my mini runs out, I am immediately buying the full version!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick goes on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling and looking moist. I was initially intimidated by the bright fuchsia but I feel in love with it after I tried it on. It is really long-lasting but like most lipsticks, I need to reapply after meals. If you want to have a less concentrated color, I usually put on chapstick and then dab the color over and rub my lips together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. I have fair skin with pink undertones so fushias are my go to when going out. This lipstick is incredibly pigmented and stays on my lips forever. My favorite lipstick is MAC Hollywood nights and this is a nice less vibrant dupe. I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I'm totally buying the full sized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by GucciDiva

I adore this. I have a large collection of fuchsia lipstick and this is one of my favorites. It gives a Jil Sander Spring '10 look. It's very flattering to my pale, neutral toned skin and makes my blue eyes pop. Also...Makeup Forever has one of the best lipstick formulas I've come across. It doesn't smell great, but it wears forever, doesn't stain lips, and....this is rare for me...it doesn't dry them out. I pair it with 16c liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kaltblutig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Most.excellent.lipstick.ever!
I wasn't really drawn to that line of makeup but I became aware of it when Allure featured it as one of the best lipstick around.
This is my 2nd shade of MUFE's rouge artist intense and boy, am I in love!
I can't believe how great the color is! Neon fuschia with blue-ish undertones, and it is strangely flattering (much more so than, say, Fuchsia Fever or Candy Yum Yum). The texture is great: very creamy, easy to apply, not too drying and SUPER pigmented.
MUFE's lipsticks are definitely the best I've tried.
Will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by barbius

WHAT AN AMAZING LIPSTICK!! this shade is way more flattering than you'd think from just looking at the tube, it is super pretty, it glides on beautifully and I tell you, I've used this with no lip liner for hours with my bf , eating, drinking, kissing him and it STAYED ON!!! would buy again a million times, would kill to try other shades of this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Get the 16C lipliner to go with this lipstick and make sure to line and fill in the entire lip. I promise you that the color will not budge. Great lipstick & I received so many compliments wearing it.