December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Destiny Precision Angled Liner Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

when I first got this brush it was a little stiff, what I did was swirl it in olive oil a bit then wash it with baby shampoo (I do this with any new brush just to be sure it's clean)

and that all. this is my favorite eyeliner brush, it makes the whole thing hassle free and super easy to get that perfect thin line.

I loved this brush so much I bought two more back up ones once I saw CS having a clearance and removing it from the site, I really had no use for my other liner brushes after discovering this gem.

to those who gave it a bad review you are supposed to wash the brush before using it, it's on the label, also use the side of the brush and the point only for the high precision areas like the inner corners of the eye.

UPDATE:- my new CS order came in and it included a back up brush, I kindda understand the negative reviews now! the brush they sent me this time was really stiff and FAT, there is no way you'd get a thin line with this! this batch had a the numbers (242) on the end and is a HORRID brush, guess my previous gem came from the good batch and will remain my one and only =/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by saflee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't believe all the bad reviews about this brush!!

I have purchased this brush three separate times and all three times I have received a great angled liner brush.

I'm not sure why some of your brushes have been hard but mind have been very flexible (even before washing) & perfect for use with gel/cream liners.

I use mine all the time with my BB Black Ink liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too am surprised people said this hurts. It's dshort and dense but that is needed for precision. I really like this brush! I've only had it about a month but it's the only brush I'll use for gel liner. It is comfortable since it's bent it's easier to get in right neer the lashes and I find it ery early to make the wing. It's only $2.00 so I will deff keep purchasing this brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I'm surprised that the reviewers below said that this brush hurts? I didn't find it to be in the least harsh. It has short, synthetic bristles that come to a point for precise application. It is pretty dense (which is why some may say that it feels harsh) - but I really like it. It works great for applying eyeliner and I even use it on my brows with a brown cream product for precise application. I've had it for a few months and it has remained in tact very well. I like using this over some of my other liner brushes because this one keeps its shape and doesn't fray like my others. And at $2, will repurchase. I understand it may not be for everyone - but I enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To the user who wrote below, i believe i was the one who mentioned that on the website lol. This brush is horrible! It hurts! Its so stiff and and bristles are hard! I would not recomment this brush at all! Unless you enjoy pain! lol. Even if the price is extremely cheap! It is still not worth it! :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

Despite all the glowing reviews on the Coastal Scents website, I only agree w/the one that mentioned how much it hurt to use this brush. The bristles are hard! I tried everything from snipping the very tip off to dipping it lightly in water, it still hurts to line my lids. This does give you a very, very thin line but if you're a newbie at creme/gel liners I don't advice you to get this brush. Sure at $2.19 and barely anything for s&h it's tempting but I'd rather just shell out another $15 to buy a second angled liner from Sephora.

I use Buxom's gel lashliner, btw so the blame is definitely not on the makeup as it works perfectly fine with my other brushes. Never again!