Tarte Cheek stain in Vivid

Sooo awesome! Blends in nicely and leaves cheeks natural looking and perfect! Defiantly considering buying again! ❤️💋

on 11/13/2011 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this! Got this in the Ring It set! I hope they have a full size coming out soon bc I use this most of the week! Lasts a long time when used w powder blush!

on 4/3/2011 10:50:00 PM

As previously mentioned, this shade was in the 3 mini set. Ohhhh how I love this shade. I was quite skeptical with these cheek stains.

This lasts on my cheeks and its the most gorgeous bright pink. It's literally "vivid". HaHa I'm so funny, I know. It is my favorite thing to wear under any shade of pink blush I might apply for my day. It makes any powder blush last much longer or its perfect on its own!

on 11/27/2010 12:41:00 PM

This is part of a 3 piece set of Tarte mini's from the Ring It In Collection. Vivid is a beautiful dark pink with blue undertones which is perfect for my med. light skin. I apply a small swatch to the back of my hand and use my fingers to apply it and only a small amount is necessary. I thought Tarte cheek stains were gels, this however is a cross between a cream and a gel. Been using it for a week, I will repost if I notice any acne problems from this product. No break outs at this time tho and the blush lasts a long time on me, like 6-8 hours if I dust some translucent powder on top. I will repurchase this product at this point.