September 20, 2014 | 1218 users online

Blush - Tarte - Cheek stain in Vivid

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by chexican87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! Got this in the Ring It set! I hope they have a full size coming out soon bc I use this most of the week! Lasts a long time when used w powder blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

As previously mentioned, this shade was in the 3 mini set. Ohhhh how I love this shade. I was quite skeptical with these cheek stains.

This lasts on my cheeks and its the most gorgeous bright pink. It's literally "vivid". HaHa I'm so funny, I know. It is my favorite thing to wear under any shade of pink blush I might apply for my day. It makes any powder blush last much longer or its perfect on its own!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is part of a 3 piece set of Tarte mini's from the Ring It In Collection. Vivid is a beautiful dark pink with blue undertones which is perfect for my med. light skin. I apply a small swatch to the back of my hand and use my fingers to apply it and only a small amount is necessary. I thought Tarte cheek stains were gels, this however is a cross between a cream and a gel. Been using it for a week, I will repost if I notice any acne problems from this product. No break outs at this time tho and the blush lasts a long time on me, like 6-8 hours if I dust some translucent powder on top. I will repurchase this product at this point.