PureFusion Energy Surge Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

on 2/1/2011 9:50:00 AM

I really like this foaming cleanser. It's easy to use and rinses away clean without leaving my face feeling dry and tight. My only complain is the retail price. Had I not bought this on sale, I don't think I would have looked twice at this cleanser. I don't know that any facial cleanser is worth the price of this one. I probably won't purchase it again unless it goes on sale. In the meantime, I'll look for similar cleansers at a much cheaper price.

on 11/27/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This was another TJMaxx find for me- $9.99. Unlike the moisturizer that I had purchased previously from this brand, this product has virtually no fragrance, so it doesn't bother me.

I have never used a foaming cleanser before, and I'm not sure why. I hate splashing my face with water to begin cleansing (weird, I know) but don't mind rinsing a product off. This foaming cleanser is perfect for me.

It's not too drying, doesn't leave a residue, you only need one pump, and at $9.99 for a mostly organic product, you can't balk. I'm not sure I'd buy it for $30+ but it is definitely a solid cleanser for $10.