October 20, 2014 | 1538 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Pro Beauty Curling Iron

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't put heat on my hair often.. UNTIL I discovered this hair curler!! It's a 1" Ceramic hair curler and I'm in love with it. I use to once or twice a week and it just makes my hair super curly and cute! It's compared to high end hair tools and I only got this for $20+ at Walmart. If I ever lose/break it, I will repurchase it right away! I definitely recommend it! You will love it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Okay so I saw this curling iron at Walmart, and i was just as skeptical as the next girl..

but damn this curling iron is AMAZINGG
it's packaged really good, it doesn't give you that burning smell, and its 100000 times better then CONAIR

I recommend this!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryViking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little doubtful when I spotted this curling iron at Wal-Mart for only $20. I had a previous experience with curling irons of the same price and I was not satisfied to say the least, so I was a little reluctant and not at all confident. Suffice it to say, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this curling iron is one of the best I've used.

Once I managed to wrangle the curling iron out of the packaging (took me a good fifteen minutes of cutting away at the plastic before I could yank it out...) I tried it out. It heated up extremely quickly and it was VERY hot (maybe a little TOO hot, but it has a temperature dial, so no worries). The curl took less than 5 seconds to form, and it took less than 10 minutes to curl my hair. The curls held up well throughout the day and fell into some nice waves toward the end of the day.

If there is one thing I love most about this curling iron it is the cord. It's 9 feet long and made of a more permeable material than most other cords, which means I had plenty room to maneuver without the cording hitching, getting tangled, or otherwise twisted in any way. The cord also has a velcro strap, and it wraps the cord neatly for when it gets stowed away.

At first I thought PRO was just a cheap knock-off brand, but it really is comparable to CHI, just like it says on the box. I really underestimated the brand as a whole and I am definitely going to try more of their products in the future (their straightener looks promising...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love Love Love!!!!

I cant believe there are only three reviews of this amazing product...more people should know about it! i believe its only sold at walmart in the states and london drugs in canada. i got mine at LD for $24.99 on sale from like 30 bucks. it's a steal for the quality! i know when you here a name like pro beauty, you think its some crappy knockoff but this is great.. i was debating between this one and the conair euro instant heat (the purple one) and decided on this. I'm so glad i did and i got the 1'' size.

first of all, it heats up pretty fast. not anything amazing when compared to my chi straightenners but like in 60 seconds or so it's ready. this thing gets HOT. its the hottest of all my curling irons including my babyliss one. My straight asian hair curls at the low-medium temp but i find it works best if i keep it on medium or slightly higher. if im in a really big hurry i set it on high.

curls form so fast! i hold it on for literally 5 secnds and it makes an amazing bouncy curl. if its set i high i leave it on for 3 seconds where as with my old conair and my babyliss i had to hold it on for 20 seconds . the curls look so shiny and healthy and when i feel my ends they feel really soft- i was amazed! the most important thing i was looking for in my curling iron however, was that the curls held. this curling iron makes the longest lasting curls ever! I usually have to spray a crapton of hairspray and no matter the curling iron, my hair would fall flat and straight within 2 hrs. this hold my curls in tact for 7-8 hrs with just some scrunched in mousse! it will fall out slightly into these absolutely gorgeous waves that look so effortless and like you did then on purpose. the curls/waves last until i wash my hair thatt night.

great curling iron, unfortunately only sells in the 1'' at my LD but I'd love to get bigger sizes. comes with 1 yr warranty but if it breaks in the far future or i lose it, i will definatly repurchase.

UPDATE****: can't find the 1 1/2 inch anywhere!!! :( if anyone can get this in the 1 1/2 inch (sold at walmart in the states), please please please message me and see if we can work out a swap. Still love it, really great but finding the size is too small for summer waves... Quality is still superb, made spiral curls that lasted 2 days, no hairspray!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*GREAT* Product..I have this in a 1 inch size and its great to make waves. I often use it to create waves by wrapping my hair around the barrel. It does heat up fast and gets very very hot! My curls look healthy, shine yand bouncy not dry and frizzy or damaged. My hair stays curly til i wash my hair. It's got a super long cord and has a sturdy clamp when used as a traditional curling iron. LOVE IT! Great value! $20 at walmart!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok.,..I ran across this curling iron at WAL-MART (yes, Walmart), and it was exactly $20.00...ok so on the box it states "compare to CHI"...and omg...it curled GOOD!! I used these on my new hair extensions (due to hair extensions are very very healthy hair--virgin Remy that has been only colored, but mine I have are so silky, soft), -and we know that the healthier hair --the harder it is to curl..lol..anyhow,..they were hard to curl at first being they arn't as damaged or dry (like my own hair..lol) and WALLA!!

The heat goes up to like 430 degrees I believe!! And the heat up very very fast.

The curls were GREAT, curled right away, and STAYED curled--with hardly ANY hairspray!! Yay!! The size I got was the 2nd small one..there were 3 sizes, and I got the middle size (my brain is not thinking this min..lol)..I plan on getting the biggest size for fatter curls. Absolutely great at a very low affordable price!! This is a steal ladies!!!