October 25, 2014 | 1863 users online

Conditioner - Motions - Weightless Conditioner Detangler

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Tjbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really very nice for fine hair texture,it's very perfect on my virgin Filipino weave as it restores the natural moisture balance and helps it remain thick and full of body,no weighing down because it's oil free,it makes the hair very silky and bouncy. It also makes my sewin air dry faster compared to using oily conditioners that buildup in the hair no matter the rinse

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Camstar1000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Stay away from this product if you have relaxed hair or natural african hair. This is absolutely awful!!!

I used to use it after shampooing as a rinse off or as a deep conditioner with a plastic cap over my head for 20mins, and each time it would leave a thick plastic layer over my hair that refused to be restyled later. It stank like burnt plastic bottles, and woudl burn my eyes as I applied in in the shower.

I am so ashamed that we even have products like this available for the black community. The manufacurers should be closed down immediately.

Absolutley disgusted by this junk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Price is right. Through but not heavy conditioning for very dry and very fine hair. Smells good. This is found in the African American hair section at my Walmart.

CONS: When I'm going to be trying to wear my hair curly, I can't use this because it straightens out my curls a bit. (They are very weak curls to begin with.)

APPLICATION TIPS: It does not say to use heat with this on the bottle, so I don't. It works fine that way.

ALTERNATES: I like Tresemme's Split End Conditioner (some name like these.).

**** My bottle looks just slightly different than the one with the little white box on the front. My bottle says it has a new and improved scent. ****