Beauty Society Success

3.0

Success is a light peachy floral scent that gives you the feeling of fresh clean skin. I have people stop me on the street and ask me what I am wearing! It comes in an adorable glass bottle that fits in your purse and has a roll-on applicator.
It stays with you for most of the day and is not overwhelming.
It is reasonably priced for a quality product. The roll-on applicator makes the product go a long long way.

on 12/18/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Unlike the previous reviewer, I love this scent! It is more fruity than floral, definitely peach/apricot. For those who like fruity gourmand scents, this is great. FYI, I love Philosophy's Apricots & Cream products and this matches perfectly. Got a roll-on sample in my most recent New Beauty TestTube - would definitely consider buying this!

on 11/26/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I don't care for this scent. It gives me a headache. It's very peachy sweet & I'm more of a clean, ocean, light & airy kinda girl. This is how Beauty Society describes the scent: "Experience the sensual realization of prosperity in this floral & peachy perfume that has everyone in its midst flutter with envy and asking the question, what are you wearing? as you resond, Success of course." It did not have this effect on me nor anyone else around me. It's reasonably priced & although I received a sample as part of a sampling panel for a beauty magazine, I must say I will not buy this one.

Popular Fragrances