Garnier Fresh Essentials Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/28/2011 9:38:00 AM

there're so many good reviews about this im so tempted to give it a try. currently on offer of 2 for 4 at superdrug.
The best yet super cheap drugstore face scrub ever!! <3 can be compared to St ives apricot scrub. it's very gently on skin yet deep exfoliates my face leaving it feeling so smooth like a babie, on top of that the smell is damn gooood! my hubby keep sniffing my face coz of the nice fruity smell LOL. so fresh so clean!! I cant live without it now. A must have shower face scrub! Highly recommend!!

on 11/26/2010 6:17:00 PM

I got this from Boots with an offer: two Garnier products for 4 pounds and I was really happy cause I've been needing a scrub for a long time and never got the chance to purchase it.
It's very abrasive (thus effective) but not at all harsh on the skin. I only use it in the shower as opposed to the sink, as I do with all facial scrubs, because I don't like to worry about having product left on the edges of my face, ears or neck.
It leaves my skin SUPER SUPER SOFT, clean, reinvigorated and healthy looking. And the best thing is that it's not drying at all.
Will definitely repurchase!