April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Lab Shine Diamond Collection

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this gloss in several colors D20, D4 and i can't remember the other one. :-) I like the formula, not too thick and goopy. I do not like the packaging because it's difficult to reach the remainder once you start getting low. the staying power is not all that great, maybe two hours at best . I would definitley buy again though. very pretty, especially D20, it's orange in the tube but on your lips it's very sheer. i wear it alone or on top of my Orange (forgot the number) lipstick by MUFE. I really wish they had a recycle program like BACK 2 MAC, more bang for your buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by hannahllrose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the brush! I wish more lip glosses came with brushes. The gloss applies so much better. Chanel discontinued their gloss that came with a brush. This color is s22. I wish it had a little more pink color but this was my favorite of all the colors. I wanted something to wear for very casual run to the store days and to use over lipstick. Not too many sparkles at all...I can't do that at 58 even though most people are in shock when I tell them my age. Go to Sephora...They are so good to assist with your choices and provide you with samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Piper47

I am surprised there are so many negative reviews on here for Lab Shine Lip Gloss. I love this product. I think $18 is a really good price compared to Nars, Bobbi Brown & Mac. This formula has decent lasting power, a good applicator brush inside and a pretty array of colors. I have purchased again & would continue to do so for new colors. My favorite part of this formula is that it offers a lot of shine without glitter. I hate when lipgloss wears off & you have that weird makeup glitter stuck to your lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, sheer pop of color...amazing texture, but doesn't last as long as I'd hoped for the price. It wears off after an hour or two and a tube seems to run out quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss is OK, but not spectacular. With the price, I expected more. I think I could get similar results from a drug store brand with half the price tag. The only redeeming quality is that it isn't too sticky and it doesn't seem to trap your hair strands like many other kinds.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have colour S24 which is like baby-warm toned pink with lots of shimmer ;)
Its sheer, not sticky, lightweight, shimmer doesnt move all over my face and smells like an apricot, fruity- very nice.

I like it, its really nice to use and looks pretty on lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this in Diamond which is the shade D0, it's a clear SUPER SHIMMERY gloss. to me it seems like someone took the star dust from the glitter section and just poured it into this thing O_o

it's pretty chunky and has an odd smell to it. I thought it would had add a little shimmer to some of my lipsticks but it's too shimmery I kindda look like I have drool on my lips, not very attractive =/

the second one I got was the M10 (Morello Cherry), this one is a super metallic odd reddish colour, this offers more coverage then any lipstick but not in a good way. this is too shiny and again has a strange smell.

the lady at Make up forever gave me both glosses as a free gift, I'm glad I didn't pay money for this!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by allegra627

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip gloss to try out as a substitute to the super lip glosses also by MUFE. I was disappointed because the color in the tube is no where close to the color when applied. The color I chose was S14 which is a gorgeous grape color in the tube but comes out like a tinted lipgloss when worn. The gloss does not stay on and needs constant reapplication during the day. I bought this product just over 3 weeks ago and the tube is almost up to it's last few days. I have loved nearly all the products that MUFE has come out with but this product it one of the worst I've tried from the brand. Don't bother buying this gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Juicybee21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first review and i just want to be of help to anyone who wants to go and waste money on this product please dont i know that i can be very sensitive to smells but this smells horrible its over $18 crazy! ur better off getting the mac dazzle glass which i love!! dont buy save ur money

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by brigo0511

Got this in D2, and it was more pink than amethyst. It smells of apricot. The product is decent. It is not at all sticky, and the glitter isn't too grainy, though you can feel it. The packaging is just fine... nothing special but functional. There is definitely not enough of this product to be worth what I paid for it. What's worse, is that the gloss is time it took to apply it.