January 26, 2015 | 1073 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:01:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I'm on my second bottle. I buy sand it's a perfect match for my skin. I never used to wear foundation so I don't have a lot to compare this too. It's so great I don't want/need to try anything different. I love the elegance of the glass bottle and the pump is perfect. The price is awesome. 8.00 for a bottle and it lasts me about 3 months. I will continue to buy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 8:06:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

Colours not true to name, I'm quite fair, so I purchased it in "porcelain", however it's about 4 shades too dark!! A good medium to high coverage foundation, blends well, just far too dark for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Milylsg

I bought this in the shade sand & buff I mixed a bit of both together and got a good match. I'm a NC 30 on Mac. The coverage is light but build able and not too cakey. For a matte finish I use my Rimmel stay matte in transparent and I'm set for my 8hrs of work without having to reapply. I will buy again on e.l.f website when they have it 50% off

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cjb3738

This foundation is my exact color. I feel extremely lucky that of the few colors ELF offers, my color is one of them. This foundation builds well and does not look too greasy. Has a nice dewy finish. I do have to exfoliate my face before putting it on or else it clings to the dry spots on my face. This foundation also makes me break out. I used it for about a week straight and I started breaking out in places I haven't had pimples since high school (I'm 23). However, I'm okay with using it every once and a while. I really do like the coverage it provides and the finish of the product. The pump is also pretty nice. Half a pump is pretty much all I need for my face (I only apply to my T zone). The foundation has a nice smell to it, not too strong. The foundation also lasted through my outside wedding in warm and humid southern Louisiana. It didn't run at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this when I first put it on, for about 3-4 hours it's great. But then I look in the mirror and I have a bunch of little red/orange dots in the makeup on my face. It can be fixed if I blend it with my finger again, but I think that's kind of more hassle than it's worth. If you have time to keep checking yourself, this is an okay foundation. I like the smell and the look of it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by angie2015

it is a great liquid power I bought it today at H.E.B for $6.50 including tax and for medium colored skin people it is best to get it in the shade caramel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 2 shades caramel and sand and mix them for my match. Its a very nice foundation good coverage but i havr oily skin and even with powder on top the oil appears a lot sooner than i want it to. Id recommend this for anyone with dry or normal skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, this is not bad. Decent coverage and decent staying power. I tried their tinted moisture before and I like this better, even though it costs a few dollars more. Lasts about the same as other drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by xSourirex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I have very light skin {some may even call it ghost pale white} and I often find the ivory tones to be too dark. Because I am so pale I often have problems finding foundation. I am not a high-end brand snob by any means but I was extremely hesitant to spend $6 on foundation because I've found that with makeup you really get what you pay for. I was very pleasantly proven wrong. I was a little concerned at first because I've purchased some poor tone-matching foundation that claimed to be porcelain in the past. This stuff just glides on and I love it. By the time I got finished applying all my makeup I got so many compliments on the overall look that I went home at the end of the day feeling really good. I've had a few people tell me that I looked like a doll. The coverage was fantastic and it's lightweight so it felt almost completely natural on my face. I love it and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

When I first discovered E.L.F products, I was skeptical about the quality and performance of the products because of the such low price. I thought "well if it's this cheap it can't be that good".. Boy was I wrong! This, along with many other E.L.F products, is amazing!! I buy this foundation again and again and it's only THREE dollars. Yup, that's right. I will stick with this foundation forever. Even when I find a higher-end foundation, I will still use this whenever possible. The only complaint I have would be that it makes your face look a little oily right after you apply it, but it seems to set into your skin very well after about 15-20 minutes later... I look amazing with this foundation, I feel confident and pretty every time I wear this! I only need to re-touch a little after about 3 hours or more, or if I sweat a lot, but no foundation is perfect. But this stuff definitely comes close!!! :) Will always buy!!!!