July 28, 2014 | 1966 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Greensations Youthful Trends - Caffeinated Makeup Primer

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by klaiyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am torn about this product. I've never used a spray on primer before. In keeping in tune with my other organic products I have been using lately, I wanted an organic, all natural primer.

This is what the website says about it: "the world's first caffeinated primer with 100% natural ingredients. Makeup primers are all the rage these days, and they are used to help set your makeup and reduce the appearance of lines while absorbing oils and binding makeup to the skin. Unlike sticky primers and serums, this water based spray dries evenly while hydrating skin and tightening lines. Our spray also helps pores breathe and keeps makeup looking beautiful all day long. It also reduces facial sweating and protects skin from UV damage.

This proprietary formula outperforms all other makeup primers and one bottle lasts for many months. It's fantastic stuff works for all skin types and colors, as well as all types of makeup including mineral powders, creams and liquids. Supercharge your makeup regimen today for flawless beauty with the world's first caffeinated skin primer."

I use it underneath my SS, foundation, and powder... and I can't tell if it's really doing anything. It also costs around $20 with shipping, so this stuff certainly ain't cheap. Not sure if I would repurchase. I will have to try this product out in different ways with different kinds of foundation and I will update.

But I do like the fact that it is all organic and is good for your skin! Most primers I've seen are filled with chemicals...