Biotherm Sun Vivo SPF 30 - Solar Protection DNA - Genes

Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Stearic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja Oil, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Benzyl Salicylate, Adenosine, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Ci 19140, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 14700, Parfum

on 8/21/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a good protection for face but too heavy for summer! It doesn't leave a white cast which is positive but leaves my face greasy during the day. I think i will keep it for winter time as it is also moisturising. Ps : I have it in spf 50

on 4/21/2011 2:22:00 PM

I love this product!! I have it in SPF 50, but was not able to add this product and I think there is not much difference between SPF 30 or 50.
This is the first facial sunscreen that didn't give me a breakout.
I always had to choose: wrinkles of pimples. This is light, gives me a matt look en no white finish. I smells georgeous. I definately would buy this product again, in fact: I already did, scared as I was for running out of product :-)
The tube is very small, but contains 50 ml, just like an avarage moisturizer.
I also use it like a moisturizer. Ok, the matt look disappears, but I get a bit shiny anyway, nomatter what I use. A little bit of powder makes it go away for hours...
About my English, I'm from The Netherlands and Highschool was a long time ago, so sorry for the clerical errors!

on 3/16/2011 3:18:00 PM

I'm surprised how hydrating this is, for being a sunscreen cream. I have combination skin and I will absolutely use this as my daily moisturiser during winter. However if you use this in the summer with no makeup on, you'll se it leaves a greasy sheen all over your face which never gets fully absorbed by your skin, therefore I prefer a gel with spf in it or The Sun Mousse which blends into skin beautifully when it's hot outside.

on 11/22/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have bought this face sunscreen in Italy and payed 15 EUR for it, what is quite cheap. The consinstency is creamy without being greasy. It is absorbed very well, leaving a velvet skin. I use it every day like a moisturizer and at some dry, windy days I apply a serum or a pure oil underneath, but for summer the lotion alone is enough.

Actually it feels and acts like a good light moisturizer but, best of all, it contains a patented broadband filter against UVA & UVB rays, one of the best sunscreens available on the market (different types of Mexoryl), it is water and sweat proof. I have it in the SPF 30 but it is available also in SPF 15 and 50. Unfortunately it also has a good amount od Octinoxate and I don't like using it on my skin on daily base.

I can not say anything abouth the anti aging claims yet - due to the exclusive pure thermal plankton & Reverserol SV - as I'm using it since almost 2 months but I generally like producs from Biotherm. I'm going to buy also the body sunscreen and I'll use it as everyday lotion on the most exposed parts of my body .