August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Pressed Powders - L.A. Girl - ULTIMATE Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by 12354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
Very cheap - costs like P500/10$ only
Has a really nice texture, very powdery and not fake looking.
Has a somewhat wide variety of shades to choose from.

Cons:
Actually hated this product because I use this to set my concealer (w/c is Benefit's boi-ing concealer) with it and it is very very VERY CAKEY. You can see the cakey-ness once you've applied the product.
Will not repurchase this product bec i think it caused PIMPLES.

Bottom line:
I think this is okay for those lucky girls who doesn't need to conceal imperfections; this pressed powder is suitable for those who have flawless skin.
As for myself, I wouldn't repurchase because it is very cakey, may be the cause for some of my pimples (that I am trying to get rid off now)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I need to give this powder a try without trying to set it with foundation because:
This powder looks VERY VERY cakey if you try to use it as a setting powder for foundation SO I suggest either using it alone with a moisturizer OR try very very lightly sweeping it over your face with a powder brush. The sponge that it comes with is really junky, just throw it away!

The powder is rather finely milled and the color is nice. I bought ivory to match the foundation and its very very light, much lighter than the ivory foundation itself.

Ill come back and redo my review if I find a better way to use this otherwise its staying at only a rating of 2 because of the cakeyness.