NYX Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

3.1

I bought this new and used it the day of... It seemed dried out from the first day. The tip of it doesn't give off much colour so I had to drag it on its side to get anything out. That would dry out quickly too.

I tried shaking it to get anything to the tip but it didn't work.

Although i liked the form of it and the felt tip, nothing really came out! I through it out :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

No, no, no. Do not buy.

After only two or three uses the felt tip has already bent and it's drying out. I was only able to get a nice dark line the first use. I was impressed with the formula at first, even though the "fat" tip that I got was a little TOO fat making it difficult to get a good line. Now that's it's already drying I can't even recommend it based on the color payoff. I got this at Target for just under $10 which means $5 per application. Definitely not a good deal. Probably the only liquid on the planet more expensive than printer ink.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely awful. Dried out after only a few uses. Would never repurchase and would advise against it to anyone else.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the Super skinny one. It turned out to be quite a disappointment tbh:

- Felt tip failed to stay sharp after a few uses, making it hard to draw sharp lines
- Product is watery, color goes on unevenly
- Doesn't dry too fast (this can be either pro or con)
- Not waterproof, smudges easily
- Felt tip is too harsh against my eyelids

EDIT: Shit got worse, I needed to do my makeup but couldn't find my gel liner so I had no other option but to use this. Tried to draw a line on my waterline but the felt tip bothered my eyes so much that they started to water, and guess what? The product was so watery that it could not dry and got into my eyes when I blinked them. My eyes were completely black and I looked like I just walked out of a horror movie. Had to remove my entire makeup and start over again. Don't buy this crap people. There r so many better (& cheaper) options out there for y'all.

Horrible, after one use will be pitching this. Pigment is bad and barely stayed on 30 minutes. First nyx purchase, $10 wasted won't buy anything else in this line.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible pigmentation, not long wearing, dries up quickly

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The super skinny marker is without a doubt my HG liner. I've gone through about 5 of these and I am blown away by it every time. It's very pigmented at first especially (does fade over time but that's expected) and I can make such a precise line with the fine tip. Price is not bad at all. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First thing first I love NYX products, they always satisfy me as much as high end products will. But this Super Fat Eye Marker I do not love, at all. When I attempted to apply my wing eyeliner like I usually do, it did not flow on my skin smoothly what so ever. I'd actually grip on it and my entire eye will be a mess; luckily I did not apply eyeshadow when using it or I'd be completely frustrated.

I got the fat marker at target for about $7. This is the worst thing I have ever used. No pigment and dries out too quickly.

Bought this for $10.99 at my local drugstore and it's not my favourite drugstore liquid eyeliner. Although the product provided good control, and I could draw a fine wing with it the product started to run and transfer onto my lower lash line and all across my lid within 2 hours. I never thought my eyelids were THAT oily because I have tried other drugstore eyeliners such as the Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner and the Loreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner which never budged on me.

If you have oily eyelids this eyeliner is not for you!

The brush is also quite stiff which I don't feel is very comfortable when applying. I don't have that problem with the aforementioned eyeliners.