April 24, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cosmagical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the tip it makes it easy to do precise lines

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by carebeaar

I absolutely love the brush on the skinny eyeliner pen. The reason why i give it a rating of 2 is because it is not waterproof and easily smudgeable. I find that it is not ideal for all day wear. Also, when i applied this eyeliner, not a lot of product was at the tip of the pen brush - it was mostly on the sides and bottom of the brush which made it difficult to apply. The colour that appeared was quite light on my skin which made this product disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this Super Skinny liner, it has a nice crisp point which leads to a nice crisply drawn line and it is a true deep black. It lets me get right up against my lash line which is important to me since I have slightly hooded eyelids. My right eye got a little watery this afternoon and the liner stayed put...yaaay! Heck, I was even able to do a little flick at the end of my eyelid. If this liner dries up more quickly than I think it should, I'll be sure to edit my review.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by emmagaffney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This overall is a good product, I bought it one day instead of my waterproof stila felt tipped eyeliner. Both times I purchased this eyeliner, I did not like it at first. It was streaky and wouldn't always come out, which annoyed me. But after a few days to a week of trying to get it consistent, it finally started working. I love felt tip eyeliner because its easier than liquid but you still get that smooth look on your eyes. I find it was a good and more affordable replacement

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by juliamustlovemusic

I was really excited to try the NYX Super Skinny liner, but it dried out SO fast. I have had it for less than a month, but it's already looking like I will have to throw it out. I'm so disappointed by the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

such a disappointment! i purchased the Super Fat Eye Marker because i just absolutely suck at liquid liner and the sharpie like tip on this is fabulous. the pen itself is short and chubby so its easy to hold against the cheek. i used this TWO times people and it already dried the heck out and the tip is all fuzzy now. i have oily lids and this transferred ALL the way up to my eyebrows. i was horrified! formula was way too dry and i had to repeatedly go over what i already drew on to get a darker line. 2 lippes for the firm brush tip and the chubby pen body type but thats it. tossing in trash!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by malslauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second (super skinny)! I love how easy it is to use. I've never had any problems with the pen drying out. The color always comes out easily and evenly. More importantly, the color stays put all day. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by aliciapinkerton

Super Fat Eye Marker, true to its name was as thick as a large sharpie and perhaps it was that association that made me so disappointed with the longevity of the product. It was an absolute breeze to apply, the slightest pressure produced concise, thick line. This was mainly due to the great felt tip, it provided easy control over the fluid. It takes a few seconds to dry, and can transfer onto the upper eyelid easily. A few layers is sometimes needed for a darker carbon colour.
Unfortunately the bold colour didn't last more than an hour, however the weather was quite warm and i did perspire slightly whilst running around town. Using some black eyeshadow over the top of the liner did produce better results in the long run!

I will definitely continue to use this product, but am unsure whether i would purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by rainberry32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has nice packaging, but I feel that it doesn't come out as black as I want. I wish it was more black and less water-y.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bt1123

This eyeliner bleeds onto my lid. This alone makes it not worth buying.

It isn't jsut a subtle bleed, it all will transfer over teh day to my lid.