August 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Jessdickison

Dried out after the second use. Really liked the first two times! Bummer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by NinaSushi1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this, but after one or two good uses the felt tip applicator seemed to dry out and the pressure you would need to dispense the product would not be good for my upper lid. The product comes out not as black as I would like (more charcoal than anything). And it smudges even when I use high end primers. nyx has other awesome eye liner options that is better than this, like tge gel and the noir eyeliner that comes in traditonal packaging (its really black too!) I think felt pens applicators are really difficult to execute when it comes to eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Luciibabi

Super skinny I love the tip, its extremely easy to use And the packaging is very convienent, however, this product is barely pigmented, smudges easily and doesn't last even over primer which is a disappointment. I'm not going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cosmagical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the tip it makes it easy to do precise lines

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by carebeaar

I absolutely love the brush on the skinny eyeliner pen. The reason why i give it a rating of 2 is because it is not waterproof and easily smudgeable. I find that it is not ideal for all day wear. Also, when i applied this eyeliner, not a lot of product was at the tip of the pen brush - it was mostly on the sides and bottom of the brush which made it difficult to apply. The colour that appeared was quite light on my skin which made this product disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this Super Skinny liner, it has a nice crisp point which leads to a nice crisply drawn line and it is a true deep black. It lets me get right up against my lash line which is important to me since I have slightly hooded eyelids. My right eye got a little watery this afternoon and the liner stayed put...yaaay! Heck, I was even able to do a little flick at the end of my eyelid. If this liner dries up more quickly than I think it should, I'll be sure to edit my review.

EDIT 5.21.2014: Majorly disappointed because after I used it for a coupla days I went to clean the tip.....and the entire tip came out and that was the end of THAT!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by emmagaffney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This overall is a good product, I bought it one day instead of my waterproof stila felt tipped eyeliner. Both times I purchased this eyeliner, I did not like it at first. It was streaky and wouldn't always come out, which annoyed me. But after a few days to a week of trying to get it consistent, it finally started working. I love felt tip eyeliner because its easier than liquid but you still get that smooth look on your eyes. I find it was a good and more affordable replacement

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by juliamustlovemusic

I was really excited to try the NYX Super Skinny liner, but it dried out SO fast. I have had it for less than a month, but it's already looking like I will have to throw it out. I'm so disappointed by the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

such a disappointment! i purchased the Super Fat Eye Marker because i just absolutely suck at liquid liner and the sharpie like tip on this is fabulous. the pen itself is short and chubby so its easy to hold against the cheek. i used this TWO times people and it already dried the heck out and the tip is all fuzzy now. i have oily lids and this transferred ALL the way up to my eyebrows. i was horrified! formula was way too dry and i had to repeatedly go over what i already drew on to get a darker line. 2 lippes for the firm brush tip and the chubby pen body type but thats it. tossing in trash!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by malslauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second (super skinny)! I love how easy it is to use. I've never had any problems with the pen drying out. The color always comes out easily and evenly. More importantly, the color stays put all day. Love it!