NYX Super Skinny & Super Fat Eye Marker

3.3

on 2/22/2015 11:51:00 PM

Bought this for $10.99 at my local drugstore and it's not my favourite drugstore liquid eyeliner. Although the product provided good control, and I could draw a fine wing with it the product started to run and transfer onto my lower lash line and all across my lid within 2 hours. I never thought my eyelids were THAT oily because I have tried other drugstore eyeliners such as the Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner and the Loreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner which never budged on me.

If you have oily eyelids this eyeliner is not for you!

The brush is also quite stiff which I don't feel is very comfortable when applying. I don't have that problem with the aforementioned eyeliners.

on 12/22/2014 9:00:00 PM

I paid $9.99 for the fat liner at target and I'm on my second tube now.

This is my favorite liner ever!! Lasts all day with minimal budge. It's a beautiful black and perfect of you want a thick black liner! I have been a member of this site for multiple years and this is the only product I have ever left a review on. I bought it without reading reviews when I ran across it in target.

I wish there was more product in the actual tube because my first one is almost out and it's only been about 3 weeks. Also the felt tip that allows you to apply the liner can easily be mishaped so don't be to rough with it like I was.

Overall this will be my forever eyeliner totally worth the buy if you love a thick liner in one swipe!

on 11/2/2014 7:25:00 PM

This is just a liquid pen eyeliner, about $10 (which was too much considering the quality). I didn't like this eyeliner at all because I swear it is actually light grey. It's not pigmented at all. I had to press really hard on my eye to get some actual black colouring out of it, which is kind of annoying.

on 8/20/2014 8:02:00 PM

Dried out after the second use. Really liked the first two times! Bummer.

on 8/11/2014 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really wanted to like this, but after one or two good uses the felt tip applicator seemed to dry out and the pressure you would need to dispense the product would not be good for my upper lid. The product comes out not as black as I would like (more charcoal than anything). And it smudges even when I use high end primers. nyx has other awesome eye liner options that is better than this, like tge gel and the noir eyeliner that comes in traditonal packaging (its really black too!) I think felt pens applicators are really difficult to execute when it comes to eyeliner.

on 6/20/2014 6:36:00 PM

Super skinny I love the tip, its extremely easy to use And the packaging is very convienent, however, this product is barely pigmented, smudges easily and doesn't last even over primer which is a disappointment. I'm not going to buy this again.

on 3/29/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like the tip it makes it easy to do precise lines

on 3/15/2014 3:30:00 AM

I absolutely love the brush on the skinny eyeliner pen. The reason why i give it a rating of 2 is because it is not waterproof and easily smudgeable. I find that it is not ideal for all day wear. Also, when i applied this eyeliner, not a lot of product was at the tip of the pen brush - it was mostly on the sides and bottom of the brush which made it difficult to apply. The colour that appeared was quite light on my skin which made this product disappointing.

on 2/18/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this Super Skinny liner, it has a nice crisp point which leads to a nice crisply drawn line and it is a true deep black. It lets me get right up against my lash line which is important to me since I have slightly hooded eyelids. My right eye got a little watery this afternoon and the liner stayed put...yaaay! Heck, I was even able to do a little flick at the end of my eyelid. If this liner dries up more quickly than I think it should, I'll be sure to edit my review.

EDIT 5.21.2014: Majorly disappointed because after I used it for a coupla days I went to clean the tip.....and the entire tip came out and that was the end of THAT!

on 2/9/2014 5:49:00 PM

This overall is a good product, I bought it one day instead of my waterproof stila felt tipped eyeliner. Both times I purchased this eyeliner, I did not like it at first. It was streaky and wouldn't always come out, which annoyed me. But after a few days to a week of trying to get it consistent, it finally started working. I love felt tip eyeliner because its easier than liquid but you still get that smooth look on your eyes. I find it was a good and more affordable replacement