Urban Decay Lipstick - "Burn Out"

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/11/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my HG lipsticks that I've got a couple back up tubes for! Burn out is absolutely gorgeous!! On my MMM/NC42 skintone, this is another one of my favorite baby pinks. It's a frost formula, but not overly frosty by any stretch. What amazes me about this lipstick is that it's one of the few, where the shimmer is gold instead of white or light pink. It's hard to describe but it's really beautiful on! My only complaint is that it's a little on the dry side .. but I'll tolerate it for this gorgeousness!

on 6/6/2003 4:40:00 PM

While back I got on "Goldie Hawn" look, and this lipstick been recommended as one of her favorite,
So off to Sephora I went. It's pink but not ordinary pink; it has the most beautiful gold sheen
to it. Because of it, the look can be changed simply by choosing a different lip pencil (which I'm a queen of) If I want a more pink look I go with pinkish pencil, if I want a nude look I reach for a nude pencil. I will definitely re-purchase.

on 9/7/2002 2:55:00 PM

Enthralling shade of goldish peach! Lasts very long, and the texture is one to marvel over.

Popular Lipsticks