October 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Lipstick - "Burn Out"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my HG lipsticks that I've got a couple back up tubes for! Burn out is absolutely gorgeous!! On my MMM/NC42 skintone, this is another one of my favorite baby pinks. It's a frost formula, but not overly frosty by any stretch. What amazes me about this lipstick is that it's one of the few, where the shimmer is gold instead of white or light pink. It's hard to describe but it's really beautiful on! My only complaint is that it's a little on the dry side .. but I'll tolerate it for this gorgeousness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 4:40:00 PM More reviews by krakow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While back I got on "Goldie Hawn" look, and this lipstick been recommended as one of her favorite,
So off to Sephora I went. It's pink but not ordinary pink; it has the most beautiful gold sheen
to it. Because of it, the look can be changed simply by choosing a different lip pencil (which I'm a queen of) If I want a more pink look I go with pinkish pencil, if I want a nude look I reach for a nude pencil. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2002 2:55:00 PM More reviews by AsTerisK

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Enthralling shade of goldish peach! Lasts very long, and the texture is one to marvel over.