April 16, 2014 | 1724 users online

Scrubs - Alba Botanica - Acne Dote face & body scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff goes over and beyond what I expected of it. Your face feels nice, soft, and refreshed. My face has noticeably improved since I've started using this face wash! Highly recommend trying it out(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by melissavigil718

This stuff really works! I have a very oily t-zone & this has kept most of my oiliness at bay. I also love how the grains in this scrub aren't too big & harsh. I will always repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Anne80

I love this scrub. I was looking for a facial scrub that was gentle but would still get shed annoying flaking dry skin in my t-zone. It's been just a week but I've seen huge improvement. It IS a bit drying so I follow up with either the seaweed night cream or acne dote facial matte lotion. Fun surprise - it foams up quite a bit when water is combined. It's not harsh on my ultra sensitive skin, especially if I put some cetaphil on first. I'll update after I test it for a longer period if time. So far, I'm a fan of this product and their company! Also noteworthy that the licorice extract calms red or irritation and is commonly found in the acne dote line. It's what made me t

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This is a little too powerful for my oily but sensitive face to use daily, but as a body scrub for acne prone areas it is amazing. It has a clean minty smell and is brown in color. It exfoliates well without being too harsh (I use a light hand anyway) and really helps with congestion on my forehead and cheeks. It does dry out the skin around my nose and chin so I have to keep this product away from those areas. I like that it rinses clean and has a good dose of SA and willow bark extract. I bought this at CVS for around eleven dollars with tax. It comes in a good sized tube which is nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by dgenise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the product when I first tried it out.I was sceptical when I noticed it said maximum strength but I still used the product knowing u had sensitive skin because most natural priducts barely ever break me out but this product unfortunately did! I like the abrasive scrub action , my skin felt and look so smooth and didn't feel tight or dry.I was confident I had found my new beauty secret until I woke up the next morning with dry patches and lil bumps here and there on my face.I was p.o! I'm good on this product...they need to modify this product for sensitive dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lgerdeman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have always been embarrassed about red dots on my legs after shaving, this has in one week fully polished and cleared my skin! For being one dollar more than Neutrogena's Clear Pore Scrub, Acne Dote smells much, much better and has both aloe and peppermint, which feels fresh after rinsing! Highly Recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by iEuphoria0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the Alba brand, and there's nothing WRONG with this scrub, it just didn't do anything for my skin. No negative results but also no positive. I've had better results with other scrubs. (Kiss My Face and Desert Essence are great for me.) To each their own and I hope this works for someone else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only other SA scrub I use is the St. Ives (which i love).
I do like that this product has more SA than the St. Ives, so it has a nice fresh tingle to it. The gritty beads (walnut) are rougher and (i think) there are less of them than in the St. Ives, so use it with a very light hand. I use it as a mask and scrub.
I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by SidneyNgo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this product about five days. I noticed I stopped breaking out into patches of random pimples ( I tend to do that under stress and this week was really stressful) but I only had maybe 1 or 2 very small unnoticeable pimples. The scrub is not harsh at all and then breaks apart into almost a regular face wash. I really like it because it doesn't leave my face feeling tight and red.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by KaelynMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. Warning: It is brown. I was visiting home and my friend had this in the bathroom, so I tried it. I love it! This is my very favorite facial cleanser. I bought some 2 days later. It comes in a huge tube and is super cheap. I just use it on my face which has a lot of acne. It makes my face and hands very soft after using. It is effective, but not too strong. Great stuff!