October 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Eyeshadow Duo in Mix It, Baby

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by mopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot get the dark purple to show up not looking like dirt, and the lighter one is ok but has no true pigment. I like the packaging tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I got this BN as a swap extra, and since I love purples, I was eager to try it out. Essence is a German brand and can be purchased from Ulta for very little money. Mix It, Baby is two shadows, a lavender and a royal purple, in a cute plastic container with a lid that slides open instead of flips. I find that really eyecatching. The wear is good for a $3 item, especially over a primer. It is kind of sheer and has a sheen to it, but it is good for a quick look. I used this a lot in the summer when I wanted something fast that I didn't have to dig around for. I don't think I will buy any other Essence shadow duos because they didn't impress me that much and my space for shadows is running out. However, if you have been eyeing this or others, you should try it! They are not bad!