The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/18/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think this product gives very good coverage for acne, there are better ones on the market. I will not be purchasing it again.

on 8/18/2014 9:52:00 AM

This was my very first concealer, and I got it with my mom on my first day of 6th grade:)
This product has been a help to me when I haven't have a good night's sleep, and need some "refreshing" to do.

Although this product does not give as much coverage as the other concealers you can buy, it does not block your pores like others, and it actually helps your blemish get better!

The price was pretty ify though, but it was worth it, in the end. It comes in a stick, and is very portable, and small.

Overall, I would repurchase this product, but only for blemishes, but for under eye bags.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all the packaging looks pretty decent. But don't be fooled, I peeled the packaging where your suppose to and stuck it back on. It kept on coming off and it made me real annoyed. I bought this product in the wrong shade for my skin. But right away when I used it was that it was SO dry. I have combination skin and right after applying it dried up my skin and made it flaky. You can really notice it on your skin and it's very hard to dab around. I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 6/13/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Been using this product for around 5 years now. Works well enough for me - I tend to use it as foundation for my entire face (I'm not big on makeup). It blends well with my skin tone (there are two different tones you can choose from). It does an okay enough job in concealing pimples and redness, but falls short in offering total coverage and it can rub off overtime. I'd say it is pretty good at evening out the tone over acne scars though. I apply it along with moisturiser for smoother application by actually mixing it with my fingers before putting it on my face.

Even though it belongs to the Body Shop's Tea Tree oil range, I don't exactly notice its "anti-blemish" feature. I also wish that this product was purely natural and void of synthetic chemicals.

Until I find a more natural (and affordable) replacement, I'd still be using this though I have been significantly cutting down on its usage in preference for a more "natural" approach in skin/body care.

Oh dear. This is a great concept but left bits of my face orange! I tried rubbing it in but others noticed.

on 2/11/2014 10:53:00 AM

Love, love this!! I use it everyday-- I'm suffering from acne marks and high pigmentation due to acne and this ihas been the perfect concealer for me. I don't fear aggravating my acne and acne marks even more because I know tea tree is good for them. I also like the fact that it's super easy to apply. It does cake but you'll just have to pat it gently with your fingertips and voila! Instant flawless skin!

on 1/20/2014 8:20:00 AM

I tried to like this concealer because i liked other tea tree products but it was too Dry - cakey - doesn't cover anything - hard to apply ,,so it was a big disappointment for me !

on 1/7/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wanted to see if this worked on me and blended into my skin but it seemed have no effect. It was also very dry feeling.

on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 AM

It looks really dry and cakey and does not blend easily. I'd rather folk out 15 bucks more a MAC concealer. The good thing about this stick concealer though, is that it has pretty good coverage.

on 8/30/2013 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm quite surprised that the ratings are so low. I think it's not that bad. It covers my zits fairly well, and I like how it's a concealer that helps to tackle zits. Sure, it's not very good at removing the spots (I find it more effective on those that are about to appear) and it can be cakey, but it's not all that bad. I use a Q stick to help blend the edges. In occasions where I go out without any foundation, I always make it a point to put this on. The limited range is a minus, but thankfully I found one that's relatively close to my skin. I also like the packaging, though perhaps a squeeze tube will be more hygienic?

Top Rated The Body Shop Products