April 23, 2014 | 1945 users online

Concealers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Oh dear. This is a great concept but left bits of my face orange! I tried rubbing it in but others noticed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by mojomaningzz

Love, love this!! I use it everyday-- I'm suffering from acne marks and high pigmentation due to acne and this ihas been the perfect concealer for me. I don't fear aggravating my acne and acne marks even more because I know tea tree is good for them. I also like the fact that it's super easy to apply. It does cake but you'll just have to pat it gently with your fingertips and voila! Instant flawless skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried to like this concealer because i liked other tea tree products but it was too Dry - cakey - doesn't cover anything - hard to apply ,,so it was a big disappointment for me !

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to see if this worked on me and blended into my skin but it seemed have no effect. It was also very dry feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

It looks really dry and cakey and does not blend easily. I'd rather folk out 15 bucks more a MAC concealer. The good thing about this stick concealer though, is that it has pretty good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm quite surprised that the ratings are so low. I think it's not that bad. It covers my zits fairly well, and I like how it's a concealer that helps to tackle zits. Sure, it's not very good at removing the spots (I find it more effective on those that are about to appear) and it can be cakey, but it's not all that bad. I use a Q stick to help blend the edges. In occasions where I go out without any foundation, I always make it a point to put this on. The limited range is a minus, but thankfully I found one that's relatively close to my skin. I also like the packaging, though perhaps a squeeze tube will be more hygienic?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tracy813

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I'm not a big fan of skin make-up to begin with so I try to get away with as little as possible and this product completely allows me to do that. I just dab a little on where I need it, use a brush to blend and cover with a bit of powder. The only negative thing I have to say about this is because it is applied directly to the face, you have to wipe it down every so often to keep it clean which just seems like a bit of a waste to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a great concealer.

- It is a thick consistency and hard to apply
- Makes my makeup cakey
- Makes my skin red
- Average Coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by peebeejeebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cons:
1. Cakey
2. Not enough coverage
3. Need to apply a lot of layers and red spots end up looking like a pimple
4. Hard to apply

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by BellsDakota

This product is amazing!

1.Firstly,this product is WATER resistant,I don't mean sweat resistance,its really water resistance!This the best thing about this concealer,I tried this by applying the concealer on my hand and ran tap water on it,and it did not came off one bit!

2.The worst thing is the limited colour selection but I did not mind it as it matched my skintone,my skin is neutral,so I picked 01.

3.The product is creamy and easy to blend but that is only when you warm it up,the country I am living in is quite warm so it works.You could warm it up with hands if it is winter and on cool days.The product is also easy to build up on the skin witout getting cakey.The coverage is medium as I cannot cover blemishes fully without having splotches of pink everywhere.

4.The lasting power was average depends on how thick you put it on.

5.Last IMPORTANT thing,do not buy it if you have dry flakey skin,it would sort of somehow dye the flakes of dry skin!The product would make the flakes of dry skin more obvious too!Normally,I would put some moisturizer or lotion on before applying the product.

One more thing is that the tea tree oil in the concealer did not really work for me but it did not do anything to my zits too,but seeing that some reviewers actually complain about the concealer worsening their condition,I think I am one of the lucky ones that have no reaction at all.