July 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Concealers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Been using this product for around 5 years now. Works well enough for me - I tend to use it as foundation for my entire face (I'm not big on makeup). It blends well with my skin tone (there are two different tones you can choose from). It does an okay enough job in concealing pimples and redness, but falls short in offering total coverage and it can rub off overtime. I'd say it is pretty good at evening out the tone over acne scars though. I apply it along with moisturiser for smoother application by actually mixing it with my fingers before putting it on my face.

Even though it belongs to the Body Shop's Tea Tree oil range, I don't exactly notice its "anti-blemish" feature. I also wish that this product was purely natural and void of synthetic chemicals.

Until I find a more natural (and affordable) replacement, I'd still be using this though I have been significantly cutting down on its usage in preference for a more "natural" approach in skin/body care.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh dear. This is a great concept but left bits of my face orange! I tried rubbing it in but others noticed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by mojomaningzz

Love, love this!! I use it everyday-- I'm suffering from acne marks and high pigmentation due to acne and this ihas been the perfect concealer for me. I don't fear aggravating my acne and acne marks even more because I know tea tree is good for them. I also like the fact that it's super easy to apply. It does cake but you'll just have to pat it gently with your fingertips and voila! Instant flawless skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried to like this concealer because i liked other tea tree products but it was too Dry - cakey - doesn't cover anything - hard to apply ,,so it was a big disappointment for me !

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to see if this worked on me and blended into my skin but it seemed have no effect. It was also very dry feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

It looks really dry and cakey and does not blend easily. I'd rather folk out 15 bucks more a MAC concealer. The good thing about this stick concealer though, is that it has pretty good coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm quite surprised that the ratings are so low. I think it's not that bad. It covers my zits fairly well, and I like how it's a concealer that helps to tackle zits. Sure, it's not very good at removing the spots (I find it more effective on those that are about to appear) and it can be cakey, but it's not all that bad. I use a Q stick to help blend the edges. In occasions where I go out without any foundation, I always make it a point to put this on. The limited range is a minus, but thankfully I found one that's relatively close to my skin. I also like the packaging, though perhaps a squeeze tube will be more hygienic?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by tracy813

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I'm not a big fan of skin make-up to begin with so I try to get away with as little as possible and this product completely allows me to do that. I just dab a little on where I need it, use a brush to blend and cover with a bit of powder. The only negative thing I have to say about this is because it is applied directly to the face, you have to wipe it down every so often to keep it clean which just seems like a bit of a waste to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a great concealer.

- It is a thick consistency and hard to apply
- Makes my makeup cakey
- Makes my skin red
- Average Coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by peebeejeebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cons:
1. Cakey
2. Not enough coverage