November 26, 2014 | 1697 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Mariah Carey - Lollipop Bling Mine Again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got 3 rollerballs in a set. Ribbon,Honey and Mine Again .I don't like any... This is the last i hate ...
Mine again is a fruity, chocolate-y , also powdery kind of smell Will work on winter months... But i'm not a fan.
About the rollerballs. when applying we've to be careful .Too much might come out of it.You just have to dot it.
It does last long for like 8-10 hrs. If u love chocolate and fruit scents together you'll love this...And much affordable .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I liked this one too and as I previously stated in my other two reviews for the lollipop bling line, I got this as a gift from my husband. It came with all 3 and in rollerball form. This rollerball particulary broke in half. I was so upset!

This smells like chocolate and some sort of fruit and a bit floral. It is a nice warm ish scent that I wear during fall/winter months

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by LollipopLovingXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of Valentines day. I love the mix of yummy chocolate with raspberry. It's so simple and just smells so good. It's sexy and sweet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I also got this from the gumball machine gift set. At first, it reminds me alot of Britney's Fantasy perfume. It has that chocolate cupcake sort of smell - sugary and sweeter than Britney's (if that's even possible). Even though it's heavy sweet, it doesn't cause me headaches provided I spray a very small amount. I wish I could smell more of the raspberry and magnolia since it gets lost amongst the sugary goodness. It makes me smell like a cupcake! I wouldn't repurchase because I've got enough perfumes that are similar to this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this perfume for Christmas, in a "bubble gum machine" set along with 2 of her other perfumes (honey & love story). I was surpsied that it smells as sweet as it does, I guess the red bottle throws me off. But I love it. Only thing, it doesnt have very strong staying powder. I can spritz everything and by noon the scent will be gone. I LOVE the packge, and I love that she named the perfumes after songs from her latest album, Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I don't know about magnolia, chocolate and raspberry, but I get sandalwood, vanilla and flowers. It's very samey. It won't offend anyone, but it also won't make a statement, or even leave much of an impression. Eh.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the roller ball set of this collection and it is so cute!! This one was the only one of them that stood out to me though, I love it. I usually don't like really strong scents, but this one is so yummy and warm and womanly to me. It is so sexy, something I would wear on a date or a seductive night with my husband. I love the chocolate smell in this perfume, and you can def. smell the chocolate note in it. I have never really smelled magnolia before but it smells so beautiful in this perfume. This scent is tied together so well and is so nice and feminine. It just smells like confident woman to me. I would highly recommend this to everyone. The only thing I don't like is that the staying power is really lacking in this. But the whole set is like that too, I guess that is to be expected in celebrity perfumes though. But other than that this is a great scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sweet, somewhat spicy fragrance. Dries down to a light floral/musk. One of the few fragrances that doesn't make my husband sneeze, which is important. I like it!

EDIT: Taking the package down to one lippy because not a month after I bought this, the spritzer top broke off and can't be replaced!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Warm and sweet and heady. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'm shocked that no one has reviewed this product yet! Anyway, so I was at ULTA the other day and since I love Mariah, I decided to try out her new lollipop bling perfumes. This one is probably my favorite (I loved ribbon too) because it's the longer lasting perfume out of the three and it smells AMAZING, like chocolate and raspberries! I would totally buy this! The problem is that it costs $35 for one measly ounce of this stuff :( Otherwise it's awesome. I'd recommend it :)