December 22, 2014 | 844 users online

Conditioner - L'Occitane - Verbena conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditoner doesn't do anything to my hair. I don't see any difference on using this comparing to drug store brands. My hair is just as fizzy and dry.

The scent is average, more like minty. The texture is very light and watery.

It's overpriced for an ordinary conditoner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Like the matching shampoo, I was expecting a lot more than this delivered but as it turned out this can best be described as 'ok'. It smells ok, it conditioned my hair to an ok standard and I didn't have any adverse reactions to it either. It also smells ok, but the scent doesn't stick around once you've washed it out.

I got this as a travel sized version along with the shampoo, but after using it for a couple of weeks I don't think I would be tempted to rush out and buy it or the matching shampoo (especially at 15.00GBP for a 250ml bottle!) If you're thinking of trying this my advice would be don't bother - there are plenty of other conditioners out there that do a better job and cost a lot less too!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

This is an ok conditioner, it helps moisture and detangle my dry curly hair, but doesn't do anything special, its just OK. I think most hairtypes could use this conditioner without any trouble. The smell,is really nice. Especially if you like green scents. Sort of minty fresh verbena that doesn't stay in your hair all day (a big plus).
I would especially recommend this line for guys with normal hair or to girls who are looking for a nice smelling hair care line, as L'Occitane Verbena has a nice neutral smell - not candy and fruit as most other hair care stuff smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I used four mini bottles of this conditioner, having stayed at a hotel where the toiletries were L'Occitane (nice!). It's a good, lightweight detangler but I wouldn't expect it to do anything more than that. I wouldn't buy it because for the price it's not worth it, and it does smell nice but the smell doesn't stay in the hair anyway. Try it only if you really like the Verbena range and want to match the scent of your shampoo and conditioner to your body wash....