July 30, 2014 | 2045 users online

Lipstick - Giorgio Armani - Rouge D'Armani Pink 510

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by june0626

Very pretty coral pink shade;) Got it on a whim but love it so much. I pair it with a light brown smokey eye and a soft blush. A little skeptical of the texture at first because the shade is slightly on the matte side. But with a few swipes it layers well with a satin finish. Bonus that it keeps my lips hydrated and soft throughout the day. The staying power is great too as it lasts 4-6hours with drinking water but I definitely touch it up after meals ! Given same price range as Chanel and Dior lipsticks, it worths the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was on the hunt for a pinky/coral lipstick and I found it with Pink 510. On my lips, it's more on the coral side so caveat emptor. The texture is smooth and moisturizing yet long wearing than most lipsticks with a similar texture. It looks great with a smoky eye as I can't do the true nude lip look because I end up looking like I have no lips. For Asian women with a NC30/C3 complexion, this shade is worth checking out. The magnetic lock on the lipstick case is a great bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thank you Armani, for making the first coral lipstick I have ever been able to wear without it looking orange or my skin looking green. 510 is a light-medium coral pink, and depending on your skin tone some people may find it leans more pink than most coral lipsticks. I am about an NC40, with a neutral olive/light brown skin tone which seems to swallow up the pink tones in anything peachy pink or coral pink, which results in the product looking orange and clashing with my skin tone (MAC Crosswires, Nars Deep Throat). On me, 510 appears as a flattering coral, with the pink tones still slightly evident. I think it works for me so well also because the colour is a delicate coral, and not a brighter, darker one like MAC Crosswires (which looks terrible on me and makes my skin look green). Having said that, the colour still makes an impact. The formula is incredible - the lipstick is very pigmented and lightweight, not drying at all and very long-lasting. The colour can be layered and built up. The colour transfer onto cups and glasses is much less compared to other lipsticks, and it will last through eating a meal. Rouge D'Armanis are now my favourite lipsticks and the ONLY thing stopping me from running out and buying more is the unfortunately quite high price (23).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Deandra

I love coral, and this is a beautiful coral-pink lipstick. It's a warm shade, somewhat bright yet it's still soft and wearable for my complexion - for reference, I wear "Cream Ivory" in LM Silk Creme Foundation or #3 in Armani's Luminous Silk, and I have a few freckles and blue eyes. This lipstick reminds me of the color of a coral rose in a sunlit garden. I have also seen this coral look lovely on a friend who is blonde and blue eyed with light-to-medium skin. I am a big fan of Rouge D'Armani lipsticks for their moisturizing feel and the fact that they are longwearing and fragrance free. If you do not like warmer shades of pink and you only like cool-toned, blue-based pinks, you will probably prefer a different shade in this lipstick formula. But if you are looking for a coral pink, 510 is a great option and it was in a holiday set I purchased at Saks that included 3 Rouge D'Armani lipsticks (Pink 510, Beige 103, and Red 400) for $59 when the lipsticks retail individually for around $30. So it's like getting one of them free plus a zip-around pouch. If you can test the colors at the counter and you like at least two out of the three, I would recommend buying the kit.