Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Conditioner

4.3

Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Oil/ Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/ Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Sesamum Indicum Oil/ Sesame Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera/ Candelilla Wax, Theobroma Cacao Butter/ Cocoa Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/ Orange Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Oil/ Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil/ Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citral, Citric Acid

on 11/26/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this conditioner. My hair is fine and long and I don't need much conditioner, but a little bit of this makes my hair so much nicer than without any conditioner.
It makes my hair very shiny, soft, not limp, less frizzy and it gives it a little bit of weight in a good sense (less static and flyaways).
Bonus is that it has no silicones.
The only con is the smell, but it doesn't linger, so for me it is no problem.

on 8/26/2013 10:39:00 PM

Agree with the others about the smell, it's strong and masculine - not my favorite! I prefer the olive and sunflower scents. That said this conditioner definitely does something to control frizz. Also, no crazy ingredients.

on 5/5/2013 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak. This is right up there with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. It makes my hair super-soft and detangles like a dream. The only downside to it is that I only get a maximum of 3 uses out if it for my 4a/b hair and at 25, it would get quite expensive. However it's still a top treatment, and whenever I feel like splurging, I'll repurchase.

on 12/6/2012 6:36:00 PM

this is a very nice conditioner. I have purchased the hair mask from this line and wanted to try this conditioner. this is just a diluted version of the hair mask but it also works very well but i wouldnt purchase this again,

on 11/15/2012 10:40:00 AM

I really love this conditioner. It helps with my dry/frizzy hair... I've also converted my sister. It tends to last a long time too, so I can justify the price tag. I do recommend alternating it with a deep conditioner though.

And if you are feeling cheap- L'Oreal Evercreme makes a fabulous conditioner that I just discovered- its quite comparable and only a fraction of the cost.

on 8/2/2012 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Clearly I am in the minority here but I hated this conditioner because of its strong patchouli smell. Read the great reviews here and got three samples. Three hours after using I went home for lunch and got back into the shower to rewash my hair to get rid of the patchouli smell, it was that over-powering. When I asked my co-workers if I smelled different (we are a close bunch :) they asked me if I was wearing my Phish concert clothes so the scent was strong enough for others to smell on me. Thought maybe I had a bad sample so I opened the two others and it was the same strong patchouli smell. Big fail for me.

on 10/16/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Thanks to the great reviews, I went over to the local Kiehls and purchased this conditioner. I love this, makes my hair shiny and soft. Of course, I have switched colorists and this one keeps my hair in such better condition, may have something to do with it. But this stuff is awesome.

on 9/24/2011 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't love the smell (slightly chemical) but this definitely does the job of smoothing and keeping frizzies away. Definitely the best moisturizer for this!

on 7/25/2011 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this! My hair is so soft and fluffy! You don't need to use as much as other conditioners. there is a patchouli like smell to it, but it doesn't linger. I also use it as a leave in conditioner.

on 5/13/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this conditioner. I got some sample packets of it last Fall and finally took them out on a weekend trip in April. This stuff makes my hair feel very soft, but leaves it even fluffier than before. I was really afraid it would be too heavy for me since I have fine, straight hair. I was wrong. I cannot figure out how this makes my hair MUCH softer but also MUCH fluffier. Whatever it is, I love it. I haven't tried the shampoo yet. I'm using this with either Pantene shampoo for colored hair or Suave coconut shampoo. I think that's the key for me- to use a non-moisturizing shampoo and then this conditioner. My hair is thick and past my shoulders but I don't have to use much conditioner on it. Maybe a heaping tablespoon, combed through. It does have a strange smell that's bordering on unpleasant for me but I think it's the argan oil.

See if you can get a sample at Kiehl's. You should try this stuff.