October 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Conditioner - Kiehl's - Superbly Smoothing Argan Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by dh494

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Agree with the others about the smell, it's strong and masculine - not my favorite! I prefer the olive and sunflower scents. That said this conditioner definitely does something to control frizz. Also, no crazy ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak. This is right up there with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. It makes my hair super-soft and detangles like a dream. The only downside to it is that I only get a maximum of 3 uses out if it for my 4a/b hair and at 25, it would get quite expensive. However it's still a top treatment, and whenever I feel like splurging, I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by flower0614

this is a very nice conditioner. I have purchased the hair mask from this line and wanted to try this conditioner. this is just a diluted version of the hair mask but it also works very well but i wouldnt purchase this again,

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by noelle1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this conditioner. It helps with my dry/frizzy hair... I've also converted my sister. It tends to last a long time too, so I can justify the price tag. I do recommend alternating it with a deep conditioner though.

And if you are feeling cheap- L'Oreal Evercreme makes a fabulous conditioner that I just discovered- its quite comparable and only a fraction of the cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clearly I am in the minority here but I hated this conditioner because of its strong patchouli smell. Read the great reviews here and got three samples. Three hours after using I went home for lunch and got back into the shower to rewash my hair to get rid of the patchouli smell, it was that over-powering. When I asked my co-workers if I smelled different (we are a close bunch :) they asked me if I was wearing my Phish concert clothes so the scent was strong enough for others to smell on me. Thought maybe I had a bad sample so I opened the two others and it was the same strong patchouli smell. Big fail for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the great reviews, I went over to the local Kiehls and purchased this conditioner. I love this, makes my hair shiny and soft. Of course, I have switched colorists and this one keeps my hair in such better condition, may have something to do with it. But this stuff is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by meltoine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't love the smell (slightly chemical) but this definitely does the job of smoothing and keeping frizzies away. Definitely the best moisturizer for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by voxamoeba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this! My hair is so soft and fluffy! You don't need to use as much as other conditioners. there is a patchouli like smell to it, but it doesn't linger. I also use it as a leave in conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this conditioner. I got some sample packets of it last Fall and finally took them out on a weekend trip in April. This stuff makes my hair feel very soft, but leaves it even fluffier than before. I was really afraid it would be too heavy for me since I have fine, straight hair. I was wrong. I cannot figure out how this makes my hair MUCH softer but also MUCH fluffier. Whatever it is, I love it. I haven't tried the shampoo yet. I'm using this with either Pantene shampoo for colored hair or Suave coconut shampoo. I think that's the key for me- to use a non-moisturizing shampoo and then this conditioner. My hair is thick and past my shoulders but I don't have to use much conditioner on it. Maybe a heaping tablespoon, combed through. It does have a strange smell that's bordering on unpleasant for me but I think it's the argan oil.

See if you can get a sample at Kiehl's. You should try this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just finished my second bottle of this stuff. It really is an amazing product and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews! I have dry damaged hair. When I use this conditoner, then Moroccan Oil, my frizzy damaged hair turns into glossy, bouncy, shiny hair.

The only problem I have with this is that I have to use a significant amount of product every time I wash my hair which can get frustrating and wasteful.