Live Clean (Apple Cider) Clarifying Shampoo

4.6

on 5/18/2015 4:37:00 PM

I love this clarifying shampoo so much that I wish I could use it daily...but I wont because Im sure it would dry the crap out of my hair. It has a pleasant smell-not one that lingers but while youre actually shampooing. It lathers soooo much that it feels like its getting the job done of deep cleaning your hair-and it does! My hair dries quickly after using this, and dries soft and bouncy, makes it feel lighter. Much prefer it over the Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo which smells like an old mans cologne

on 3/26/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Amaaaaazing. I have fine, thin, greasy hair with a sensitive scalp. I also have a lot of hair - it's in a pixie cut but it's very dense on my head. For years I'd been suffering with dandruff, impossible-to-manage levels of greasiness and limpness, with noticeable hair loss. I decided to switch to sulfate-free shampoo, but I knew my greasy greasy hair couldn't handle most sulfate-free shampoos, which focus on moisturizing. I found this and it's just been revolutionary. I no longer have dandruff, and my hair is staying on my head, not breaking off or falling out. Best of all, it manages the grease FANTASTICALLY. I've gone from having to wash my hair every other day so I don't get a hair headache or look revolting to being able to wash my hair every three days, and on day three I don't start to want to pull my hair out until nighttime. It's amazing.

As some people mentioned, the packaging does break easily for some reason - but that is hardly a dealbreaker. Just make sure you don't yank on the top too hard!

on 1/23/2015 1:28:00 PM

All I can say is it worked pretty good in cleaning my hair. Not much scent to it and my hair feels soft and clean.

on 12/16/2014 5:02:00 PM

I am blessed with healthy silky hair and any shampoo works well for me. However, this shampoo took my hair to the NEXT LEVEL!! I happened to purchase this because I was looking for a shampoo with the most natural ingredients and it was on sale at Shoppers for $4. I use this with Live Clean conditioner and my hair feels CLARIFIED and SILKIER than shampooing twice with other brands (another tip I practice to clarify hair). I only use this once every two weeks as a mask and I am going to be doing this from now on.

on 7/30/2014 5:53:00 PM

This is amazing enough to get me back into reviews again. I always switch shampoos and have never found one I am in love with. I keep about ten different ones in my shower from natural to drugstore to salon to department store high end yet I am so grateful I discovered living clean's shampoo. I recently started doing keratin treatments again and was panicking to find a sulfate free shampoo. It had been 72 hours since doing the treatment and I was going away and I knew from past experience if i used a shampoo with sulfates on my trip the treatment would eventually wash out, My sister and I were searching at shoppers drugmart for sulfate free shampoo. We were both standing there reading labels to no avail I was about to repurchase organix biotin range when I spotted this shampoo on the bottom shelf . I had seen it before but something about the packaging didn't grab me in the past . But I picked this up read the ingridients no sulfates no harsh chemicals or parabens animal friendly and a ton of natural botaical extracts. It also smells amazing exactly like a fresh red apple. It lathers up nicely but nicest of all my hair was the healthiest shiniest and softest its ever been after using this. I bought this and the keratin shampoo and both are HG status . They honestly need to do some remarketing because these products are way to good to be sitting on the bottom shelf collecting dust

My hair was heavy, stiff, damaged looking, dull and needed some serious help! I thought i might have to cut a lot of it off:( but then I thought about using a clarifying shampoo to see if it could be build up/residues doing that...I have been using Pantene for a few weeks(sighs) and it really did a number on my hair...I never liked Pantene but wanted to just try it again..arghhh! My hair was so bad... just nasty:(. I found this live clean shampoo and had a good feeling about it so I bought it. Well, I was not disappointed!!! I used a pretty good amount to be sure to remove everything lol. It took all the gunk out of my hair and I could tell right after I conditioned (Dove) and rinsed... Light hair and easy to detangle!!!! It dried quickly too which is another sign of its effectiveness in removing heavy build up:). My hair is shiny and beautiful again:).

on 7/4/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This shampoo is a great clarifying shampoo. It's a healthier and more natural alternative to other clarifying shampoos on the market. The shampoo smells nice and fresh with a light apple scent. It cleans well and removes excess build up and grease without stripping the hair of its natural oils.

on 8/19/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVEEE THIS SHAMPOO. Every shampoo I've ever used leaves my hair oily after 1 day. So usually if I want clean hair I have to wash it everyday.. When I have school it's such a pain. I can wash my hair every 2 days when using this product. Sames so much time and my hair still feels clean. <3

on 7/14/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this shampoo! I have super oily fine Asian hair. I wash my hair around 11pm at night and it is oily by 4pm the next day! So I use dry shampoo to hold me over for the rest of the day. This shampoo definitely helps clean all the gunk out of my hair. It lathers pretty well and has a light apple scent. However, it is a little pricier so I am going to try other cheaper clarifying shampoos. Because it is a pricier I try not to use it everyday and I only use it once every couple of days. By doing this, I can definitely tell the difference it makes in my hair! After a few days of not using this, I can see my hair is flatter and getting oilier sooner in the day. That's when I know it's time to use this shampoo again!

on 7/10/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best eco-friendly clarifying shampoos I use for my oily hair!

It is just as effective as other drug-store products, if not, better and healthier, without any harmful sulfates / parabens / silicones!!

My hair tends to get oily after not washing it for 2 days, and the only hair care products I use to maintain my hair are dry shampoo and heat protection spray. Whenever I use the Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo on my hair, it works so well in thoroughly cleansing away all the oily/product build-up! It smells nice, cleans gently, and lathers wonderfully whenever I wash it on my scalp and hair in the shower! :) :)

My hair feels fresh, balanced, soft, and luscious!! I love love love! <3

**However, since I do not use a lot of hair products in my hair, I will advise that IF you use a lot of hair products WITH a lot of silicone ingredients in them (ones that have -methicone in their ingredient name), you may need to add a bit of baking soda while you wash your hair with the shampoo to add a bit of boost in getting rid of all the excess build-up! :)