October 22, 2014 | 1993 users online

Shampoo - Live Clean - Apple Cider - Clarifying Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

This is amazing enough to get me back into reviews again. I always switch shampoos and have never found one I am in love with. I keep about ten different ones in my shower from natural to drugstore to salon to department store high end yet I am so grateful I discovered living clean's shampoo. I recently started doing keratin treatments again and was panicking to find a sulfate free shampoo. It had been 72 hours since doing the treatment and I was going away and I knew from past experience if i used a shampoo with sulfates on my trip the treatment would eventually wash out, My sister and I were searching at shoppers drugmart for sulfate free shampoo. We were both standing there reading labels to no avail I was about to repurchase organix biotin range when I spotted this shampoo on the bottom shelf . I had seen it before but something about the packaging didn't grab me in the past . But I picked this up read the ingridients no sulfates no harsh chemicals or parabens animal friendly and a ton of natural botaical extracts. It also smells amazing exactly like a fresh red apple. It lathers up nicely but nicest of all my hair was the healthiest shiniest and softest its ever been after using this. I bought this and the keratin shampoo and both are HG status . They honestly need to do some remarketing because these products are way to good to be sitting on the bottom shelf collecting dust

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by LilyFlower1982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair was heavy, stiff, damaged looking, dull and needed some serious help! I thought i might have to cut a lot of it off:( but then I thought about using a clarifying shampoo to see if it could be build up/residues doing that...I have been using Pantene for a few weeks(sighs) and it really did a number on my hair...I never liked Pantene but wanted to just try it again..arghhh! My hair was so bad... just nasty:(. I found this live clean shampoo and had a good feeling about it so I bought it. Well, I was not disappointed!!! I used a pretty good amount to be sure to remove everything lol. It took all the gunk out of my hair and I could tell right after I conditioned (Dove) and rinsed... Light hair and easy to detangle!!!! It dried quickly too which is another sign of its effectiveness in removing heavy build up:). My hair is shiny and beautiful again:).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This shampoo is a great clarifying shampoo. It's a healthier and more natural alternative to other clarifying shampoos on the market. The shampoo smells nice and fresh with a light apple scent. It cleans well and removes excess build up and grease without stripping the hair of its natural oils.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVEEE THIS SHAMPOO. Every shampoo I've ever used leaves my hair oily after 1 day. So usually if I want clean hair I have to wash it everyday.. When I have school it's such a pain. I can wash my hair every 2 days when using this product. Sames so much time and my hair still feels clean. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this shampoo! I have super oily fine Asian hair. I wash my hair around 11pm at night and it is oily by 4pm the next day! So I use dry shampoo to hold me over for the rest of the day. This shampoo definitely helps clean all the gunk out of my hair. It lathers pretty well and has a light apple scent. However, it is a little pricier so I am going to try other cheaper clarifying shampoos. Because it is a pricier I try not to use it everyday and I only use it once every couple of days. By doing this, I can definitely tell the difference it makes in my hair! After a few days of not using this, I can see my hair is flatter and getting oilier sooner in the day. That's when I know it's time to use this shampoo again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mimivivle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the best eco-friendly clarifying shampoos I use for my oily hair!

It is just as effective as other drug-store products, if not, better and healthier, without any harmful sulfates / parabens / silicones!!

My hair tends to get oily after not washing it for 2 days, and the only hair care products I use to maintain my hair are dry shampoo and heat protection spray. Whenever I use the Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo on my hair, it works so well in thoroughly cleansing away all the oily/product build-up! It smells nice, cleans gently, and lathers wonderfully whenever I wash it on my scalp and hair in the shower! :) :)

My hair feels fresh, balanced, soft, and luscious!! I love love love! <3

**However, since I do not use a lot of hair products in my hair, I will advise that IF you use a lot of hair products WITH a lot of silicone ingredients in them (ones that have -methicone in their ingredient name), you may need to add a bit of baking soda while you wash your hair with the shampoo to add a bit of boost in getting rid of all the excess build-up! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this shampoo once a week to remove buildup on my hair from hard water and oily products. While it's somewhat (useless) for -cone buildup, it was great at removing oil buildup, cleaning my scalp, and left my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped. It is somewhat drying, being a clarifying shampoo but it's still pretty good. It smells like delicious apple cider.

It is perfect (once a week) for combining with other sulfate-free shampoos that don't rinse clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, the packaging isn't great because as with all shampoos and conditioners I'be bought this this brand, the top has eventually broken. I do like the product itself though. I have the oiliest hair in the world, and this stuff is still too much to use everyday. I use it as a once a week deep clarifying shampoo. It gets ride all all gunk and anything weighing my hair down. The smell is also fantastic.

DO NOT use it everyday. You will dry out your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this once a week to remove any residue that the Green earth shampoo does not remove on other days. Find my hair feels very clean after and is very shiny. I am surprised something with no sulphate clarifies so well. Definitely a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Made my hair so soft, light and SHINEY! It feels soooo clean and healthy. No frizz! This is as good as using actual apple cider vinegar, but without the smell of vinegar. I followed with Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, makes a great combo. If you're looking for a more natural SLS-free clarifying shampoo that makes your hair feel great, get yourself a bottle of this! Its reasonably priced too, makes my hair as nice as when I use pricey salon products. I couldn't be happier with this shampoo, and I will buy again! (must stop touching my hair constantly... but its so soft I can't help it!)