July 29, 2014 | 1571 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does work pretty well for me and my makeup lasts longer than it would if I didn't use this product. Nothing to rave about. There are a lot of complaints about the spray nozzle but mine works perfectly fine. I would not repurchase only because it is not available where I live and I do not love this product enough to ship it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by runningwithbrushes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I can't really comment on this comparing it to other setting sprays. This is the first time I've used one. However, this is $3 and it really does the job of keeping my makeup in place and reducing shininess! What more can I ask. I have a hard time imagining that I will be buying something higher end when this works so well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite setting spray as it helps get rid of any powdery finish, helps my make-up stay on longer, cools my face and doesn't irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. It's also very portable so great for your make-up bag. If you find it soaks your face you need to spray the air in front of your face then walk into the mist - no soaking involved.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I've had this product for a while now and originally I purchased it to help set my makeup and use with the hd setting powder from E.L.F. I used it a few times to "set" my makeup but I didn't notice an overall big difference in how long my makeup stayed looking good.

The mist isn't very misting at all. It sprays out sort of heavy and dampens my face quite a bit. It also gets all over my hair and clothing if I wait to spray. It has no smell which is a perk for me since I'm not one to spray something overly scented all over my face.

I currently use this for when I have some dryness and need a quick quench of hydration for my skin. I really don't think I would repurchase this, but you never know it could be nice to keep in a pool bag for a refresher spray when you're out in the sun. Glad I didn't waste anymore than $6 on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by annades

Ugh, so not a fan of this product, not only does the sprayer not finely mist on your face, but once I started thinking about it I got freaked out that I have no clue what's actually in here and it's made in a Chinese factory and i'm inhaling it and some of it is landing on my lips. Get your hands on American made products, ladies. Our health isnt worth the risk!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by JessieMeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for this product for MONTHS after seeing so many good reviews. A lot of people like to compare it to the Urban Decay setting spray, but it honestly doesn't compare at all. With the UD setting spray, I can go out in this Florida heat and jump around at festivals and have my makeup stay in tact throughout the day. With the E.L.F. Spray I can't even walk to my car without my makeup already sliding off. And you can also tell the difference when you immediately spray them on your skin. With the UD spray, you can feel a thin film of firmness on your skin. With the E.L.F. its just soaking my makeup. I mean you get what you pay for. I'd rather pay the extra $28 for Urban Decay.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dylanobarnacles

I think this product actually helped a little with keeping my makeup last longer. I try my hardest to find the best and cheapest products, and i think this fits in that category. The only thing was that its a little sticky. I actually cover my arms and chest with a towel before spraying. It took a little longer than i thought to dry, but other than that i love this product. I do recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It was leaking when I received this product which gave me a bad first impression. After that, it only got worse. It seemed to make my face look more wet than dewy and seemed to wash out my makeup. On top of that, it did not help my makeup last longer.

Returned.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I like the way the mist makes ur skin feel fresh and hhydrated and there isn't a smell to this product. I Dont honestly think it does anything for the makeup maybe just a little but I mainly like it because it feels refreshing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for my makeup staying power. I have only used it once in the month that I have owned it because I keep forgetting to use it. It had no impression on me. I will not repurchase