April 18, 2014 | 908 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beyond Belief - Hand and Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by bebexrc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a mini one for 69 cents in the clearance! It smells amazing (ginger and cinnamon i believe?) definitely going to buy more - if they have any left!

My hands have been super dry because of the past winter, and nothing would fix it, i just put a little bit on right now and omg, smooth and soft instantly!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a tube of Beyond Belief Hand and Body Lotion in the Apple Crisp scent at Sally Beauty for, I believe, 99 cents for the 2.25 oz tube. (It may have been on sale so don't quote me on the price.) The lotion, itself, has a smooth but non-greasy texture that quickly sinks into your skin without being stick or greasy. The scent is strong but by no means over-powering and doesn't have that musky under-smell that some lotions have. The tube I have is the perfect size for one's purse or desk drawer. The product, itself, has held up well over about nine months' of time without getting watery or gloopy. I would definitely buy this hand cream again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased my first tube of this in Sally Beauty last year. It was Chocolate Fudge scent in a 2.25 oz. tube. Loved it. It lasted until a few weeks ago, and never lost it's scent or changed texture. This year, when I went back to get more, the Chocolate was sadly not available. Instead I got Vanilla Brulee and GingerSnap. Both are nice, with the same level of moisture and scent the Chocolate had. For around $3 USD each, they're worth it. Great for stashing in your purse or as a small Holiday gift. Would repurchase!