Victoria's Secret Luscious Kisses

4.2

on 1/6/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Creamsicle! I got this at the 2015 winter SA Sale where they drag out all the DC merchandise from the basement & put new packaging out, it would not surprise me if this is DC. It's a shame coz it smells like a creamsicle drink spiked w Malibu rum & some coconut juice. The coconut is powerful but so is the orange & blends well together. Very smooth & a little boozy, I would so break this out in the middle of winter to tease ev1s senses with it being so cold lol it's a good reminder of summer; or going on a cruise! This is a gr8 body spray, I prefer it to their coconut scent (coconut "passion"? I don't recall its name!), this is a fun scent very sexy & hott nothing innocent about this. This would work so good as a dry oil. If you like coconut you need this!! :)

on 3/27/2014 3:23:00 PM

I'm surprised everyone is mentioning the coconut in this Luscious Kisses. I'm obsessed with coconut, which is why I picked this up in the first place. In the beginning I don't smell a hint of coconut. I smell citrus and..... some very tart fruit and sweetness. It's actually a little too tart at first. After a little while it fades and smells more sweet with maybe a hint of coconut. I like it quite a bit but if you're looking for a real creamy coconut with noticeable coconut, this probably isn't the one. Layering it with a softer, sweeter coconut scent makes a really nice combination. This scent is very unique, imo. I've never smelled any fragrance like it, not even close, really.

*Edit: changing from 4 lippies to 5. This smells wonderful after it dries down. Like candy with some coconut. I'm not quite sure what candy, maybe Smarties (American version) or softer sweet tarts. Still, layering with a sweeter coconut makes a glorious combination. I'm going to have to get many more of these. Sadly it's been discontinued so it looks like I better hurry off to eBay.

on 1/24/2013 2:55:00 PM

I feel this is a very interesting coconutty-citrusy-creamy scent which to me smells a lot like pina colada ! I detect a lot of coconut in it which gives it a summery vibe. There's also some vanilla to give the scent more depth. I think its a refreshing, delicious scent reminiscent of summer :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I thoughts would love this smell, but it smells exactly like when I get my acrylic/false nails done! Not that I don't like that smell but it's far too similar for my liking. Overall though it is a lovely smell, though not as 'exotic' aa most of their other body mists.

on 8/17/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I own almost all of Victoria's secret mists and this by far is my favorite. Its unique and the smell is LUSCIOUS!!!

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like this scent alot but the only problem I have with this scent is that I mostly can only smell the coconut and a little of the tonka bean when the scent drys on your skin which i guess is ok. I like coconut but I'd wish that I could smell more of the orange and more of the tonka bean. If you like coconut I would rreally recocomed this.

on 7/4/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I recieved this fragrance from a friend who was another bridesmaid for the wedding we were in. She gave Victoria's Secret fragrances as presents. I love the scent of this spray; Valencia Orange, Coconut, and Tonka Bean. Im someone that hardly uses perfume and scents, but this just smells fresh, sweet, and tropical. Plus, the bottle is a nice size and the spray on it works well. Highly recommended.

on 3/27/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Picked this one up today. I was drawn to it immediately. The scent is so exotic! I love anything coconuts!!! lol I really hope this isn't a limited editon scent. It's so lovely xox

on 3/25/2011 2:09:00 AM

wonderful

on 12/27/2010 10:52:00 PM

This is a new favorite for me and the eau de toilette is a great deal and last surprising long compared to other victoria secret scents. I get tons of compliments even after i think it's worn off.