October 30, 2014 | 1571 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Luscious Kisses

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by bobbictx

I'm surprised everyone is mentioning the coconut in this Luscious Kisses. I'm obsessed with coconut, which is why I picked this up in the first place. In the beginning I don't smell a hint of coconut. I smell citrus and..... some very tart fruit and sweetness. It's actually a little too tart at first. After a little while it fades and smells more sweet with maybe a hint of coconut. I like it quite a bit but if you're looking for a real creamy coconut with noticeable coconut, this probably isn't the one. Layering it with a softer, sweeter coconut scent makes a really nice combination. This scent is very unique, imo. I've never smelled any fragrance like it, not even close, really.

*Edit: changing from 4 lippies to 5. This smells wonderful after it dries down. Like candy with some coconut. I'm not quite sure what candy, maybe Smarties (American version) or softer sweet tarts. Still, layering with a sweeter coconut makes a glorious combination. I'm going to have to get many more of these. Sadly it's been discontinued so it looks like I better hurry off to eBay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by aksharad

I feel this is a very interesting coconutty-citrusy-creamy scent which to me smells a lot like pina colada ! I detect a lot of coconut in it which gives it a summery vibe. There's also some vanilla to give the scent more depth. I think its a refreshing, delicious scent reminiscent of summer :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie159

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thoughts would love this smell, but it smells exactly like when I get my acrylic/false nails done! Not that I don't like that smell but it's far too similar for my liking. Overall though it is a lovely smell, though not as 'exotic' aa most of their other body mists.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mstoriv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own almost all of Victoria's secret mists and this by far is my favorite. Its unique and the smell is LUSCIOUS!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by zzzCUPcake123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent alot but the only problem I have with this scent is that I mostly can only smell the coconut and a little of the tonka bean when the scent drys on your skin which i guess is ok. I like coconut but I'd wish that I could smell more of the orange and more of the tonka bean. If you like coconut I would rreally recocomed this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I recieved this fragrance from a friend who was another bridesmaid for the wedding we were in. She gave Victoria's Secret fragrances as presents. I love the scent of this spray; Valencia Orange, Coconut, and Tonka Bean. Im someone that hardly uses perfume and scents, but this just smells fresh, sweet, and tropical. Plus, the bottle is a nice size and the spray on it works well. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this one up today. I was drawn to it immediately. The scent is so exotic! I love anything coconuts!!! lol I really hope this isn't a limited editon scent. It's so lovely xox

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mmarrs

wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a new favorite for me and the eau de toilette is a great deal and last surprising long compared to other victoria secret scents. I get tons of compliments even after i think it's worn off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG this stuff smells soooo unique, exotic and different my mom just gave me this lotion today and I am soo in love with it. It has that coconut nad citrus smell to it, lasts a long time, and it smells very good. This is a great scent for summer and I will be adding it to my summer lotion collections I might even get the spray to it so that it will stick out and last even longer I will def be wearing this to work tomorrow