Almay Intense i-Color Play Up Liquid Liner in Raisin Quartz

1.3

on 12/28/2013 10:06:00 PM

The color is so light that it doesn't define your eye at all. It is a beautiful color but barley noticeable when you put it on. It also stung my eye like crazy and even when I took it off my eyelid was still burning. I do not recommend.

on 9/4/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Among the Almay color eyeliners, this one has the most staying power. The color is OK, but the felt tip makes application really difficult.

on 8/1/2012 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous color...in theory! I applied it before work in the morning and a couple hours later it was barely noticeable. Very disappointing.

on 11/28/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i would love to get my 8.50 baack!!
this is the biggest scam this color specfically
the product is too watery and you have to keep layering and layering for any result and once you do layer it just rubs off what you already applied anyway terrriiiblle terriiiblle terrriiblllee and it doesnt even bring out my green eyes because its comes off with hardly any pigment i just end up looking like i have sore eyes can i say again terrible?

on 10/20/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the farthest thing from "raisin" I could see. It's a light pink, which on light pink faces, looks almost like nothing. It came off hours after wearing it, and the brush - if you could call it that - doesn't even bend to fit your eyelid. Returning to Target instantly.

on 11/18/2010 11:44:00 AM

I have blueish-green eyes, so Almay tells me that this shade should make my eyes pop. Meh. The color is far from 'raisin'. It's too light to provide any contrast. It feels nice and smooth going on, but it has no staying power. After a couple hours, it was like I hadn't put any eyeliner on at all.
I tried applying black eyeliner along the lash line paired with this on top. I applyied it with my index finger, dabbing it like a creme eyeshadow on the lid instead. It looked okay, but again, wore off very quickly and didn't have enough pigment to it.
I question why this is 'good for green eyes'... the light brown undertones mostly made me look tired before wearing off completely.